IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Some fan lore that are contradicting and need to be changed, And some could get changed because a bit more beliveability
Die Hindenburg
post 6 Aug 2015, 4:20
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10025

Some of the lore on the wiki should be changed to this way:

1. The Missile defender wussy has a SRAW (he has it ingame) not what is described in the wiki, the current wiki thing is way to complicated.

2. Aleskandrs super heavy tank cannot be a merely upgraded Object 279/T-279, it should be only based on that concept, because the two look only superficial (even with the graphics)

3. I am all for one thing, remove anything merican lorewise from the ECA, because nearly every other faction (with the execption of the terroritsts, china is a whole other thing, their "russian legacy migs and badgers" are copies not direct soviet originals so they dount count) like the TAC.50 for Frank Jeager (his sniper rifle could be anything from AW to SAKO, but why an american thing?) and the Harrier guns 25mm gatlings replaced lorewise (again, they dont sound, act, nor do something like the gatlings they supposedly have) by 30mm or 25mm ADEN guns.
The goalkeeper will of course have an Avenger, but i would prefer if we make it a dutch derived, hybrid driven (its not visible) version of the american thing, with so much internal changes that it is actually a completly new weapon.

Why these changes for the ECA? It has so much charme that is. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Serialkillerwhal...
post 7 Aug 2015, 13:03
Post #2

Orcinius Genocidalus
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9223
No, you move.

I'd disagree about that.
Avenger is pretty badass.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 May 2024 - 6:30