Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

E3 2009
MARS
post 2 Jun 2009, 20:44
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 10

So we already had the Microsoft conference this morning on which they announced a new Metal Gear featuring Lightnin' Raiden on the XBox and Project Natal, a bold advancement in motion sensoring technology that looks like something Nintendo would have come up with in the not-so-distant future if they weren't all busy spending all the money they got from the kiddies and grandmothers on sweet, expensive decadence. And we had Peter Molineux's latest brainchild, a virtual boy named Milo who can do anything a real child can do plus being able to switch the damn thing off without facing serious consequences. What are you expecting from this year's E3? I, for one, am waiting for an amazing revelation at the Nintendo conference because I swear that I'll sell my Wii and all the games to the next person I meet if they do NOT announce a new Mario, Smash Brothers or non-celshaded Zelda.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cobretti
post 9 Jun 2009, 1:52
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 47

QUOTE (cryptkeeper @ 8 Jun 2009, 17:49) *
interested in crysis 2 too

I didn't include Crysis 2 (even though I loved the first) given that the teaser trailer showed nothing, and we already knew Crysis 2 was coming out. I'll wait until I see actual gameplay footage before I include it.

Oh yea, and how did I forget Battlefield Bad Company 2?

--------------------
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton

Resquiescat in pace, CommanderJB 1991-2009
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 May 2024 - 9:38