Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AI Is Too Strong
mert1516
post 12 Nov 2021, 15:44
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 24271

AI is too strong. I was beating the hard AI easly before the mod now I hardly beating the Easy ECA oppement. Is there patch for that ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
KirovReporting
post 24 Jan 2022, 4:01
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 24414

I agree. I am running version 1.86 and have spent the past 6 hours playing skirmishes. Today is the first day I played the mod.

I have noticed these things about the AI:

1 ) It seems to rely on a rush strategy regardless of faction. Maybe something wonky is going on with my installation or maybe it's a statistical coincidence. Nevertheless my experience has been so far that no matter what faction the enemy is they rush me.

2 ) It seems to collect resources very quickly. I tend to aggressively expand my base right away by building a bunch of construction vehicles and sending them out to build supply depots and defenses across the map. I also capture as many oil refineries as I can immediately as well. So, basically I do my best to deprive the AI of resources. Yet they seem to always be able to afford a constant stream of tanks.

3 ) There's no easy AI mode. I only can select medium, hard, and brutal. Sometimes I like an easy match I can relatively mindlessly play just to relax.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13 June 2024 - 19:09