Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Beating Leang
mcwaffles
post 13 Apr 2011, 19:33
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8826

I'm having a hard time beating opponents who are using China Special Weapons general to the point that I'm avoiding anyone who uses this general.

Does this general really has any weak points? I mean, she's ridiculously good in defense, and she can kill everything, from miles away.

With the exception of rushing I don't see any options. I tend to play with China Infantry general or GLA.

What can you possibly do when hammer cannons, grinders and buratino's are sneaking up on you combined with the most dreadful unit of them all, the dual gattling tank.

any ideas/advice?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Destiny
post 14 Apr 2011, 13:43
Post #2

Twintails are eternal!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 74
Lurk, cleaned and mounted.

InfGen can thrash Leang if you have time and money, and multiple ways into her base. Spam Tankhunter squads, hundreds of them. Charge on ahead with spammed and I mean a lot of Assault Troop Crawlers. You gotta close the distance with the Assault Troop Crawlers, they're just decoy and the Minigunners are too, but they can do some damage. Toss some tanks in if you want. Tankhunter squads, that you've spammed the hundreds with, charging in behind the Assault Troop Crawlers. Move them all at once, not only the Assault Troop Crawlers, or the advance'll be useless. Sure, she might have Adv. Dragon Tanks but they can't do anything if they can't get close enough. You'd probably be wrecked by Hammer Cannons though, so you might want some genpoints/planes to kill them.

Well, that's assuming the both of you have millions of credits to spare. If you're playing the standard kind of game...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12 June 2024 - 7:38