IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I have gotta ask, when's 'Tidal Wars' gonna be released, if it still is?
FloppySovereign
post 29 Jul 2014, 7:38
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Adelaide, SA, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Cos System, Milkyway, Quadrant A1
Member No.: 10542

Been wondering, is tidal wars still a mod in production? Coz I've kinda jumped the gun and designed multiple ships and buildings, hoping to submit them to Tidal Wars, but I'm not actually sure if tidal wars is still on or not? Anyone know?

--------------------
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
FloppySovereign
post 29 Jul 2014, 10:16
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Adelaide, SA, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Cos System, Milkyway, Quadrant A1
Member No.: 10542

Many thanks, and could I ask what factions are used (gonna be used)? Because I've designed (haven't been able to skin(job in the way)) two Russian class ships, the 'Kirov' class Battlecruiser, and the 'Sovremenny' class cruiser, both of which are Russian built, and both have ships that have been sold to china.

And I've also had an idea for a tech building, either for ROTR or for tidal wars, that allows the construction of WWII class ships, which are more multi role and/or versatile than modern vessels, and are cheaper, from many nations; the Japanese I-400 class submarine, the British Hermes class aircraft aircraft carrier, the American Tennessee class Battleship, the German Schnellboat, the French Le Fantasque class destroyer. This is just an idea, if it isn't something that you would like in the mod at all, that's fine, otherwise I'm kinda attempting to make a mod of my own, but then I figured that I would just be trying to replicate Tidal wars.

Also I'm on credit for Internet, so I can't do much browsing, but do you have a mod page, if so could you post a link...?

--------------------
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

+Quote Post
n5p29
post 29 Jul 2014, 14:34
Post #3

Enlima Studios
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 482

about those ships, we're actually not looking for blatant WW2 ships to be put in our mod. but, if you got concepts/designs that are inspired by them they're more acceptable.

QUOTE (FloppyDisk99 @ 29 Jul 2014, 16:16) *
but do you have a mod page, if so could you post a link...?

if you see on this forum main page, you can see the buttons on Tidal Wars mod forum link.
we do have moddb page and also external wiki, but the wiki is somewhat dysfunctional and we need some time to migrate it to our official mod page that is still under construction.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 May 2024 - 6:54