Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Hacked Game (Marakar)ECA vs (David)ECA
Marakar
post 28 Apr 2016, 22:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 11665

So this is something a little more different than usual. Yes, a hacked game.

To clear things up before I start:

* A hacked game is where a map is modified to the point where a player purposely has a significant advantage over the other.
* Only online alias that his name had was "david".
* THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS AND COMPETITIVE GAME. THIS IS PURELY COMEDIC FOR YOUR EYES AS YOU WATCH ME DEFEAT HIM DESPITE BEING HEAVILY IN HIS ODDS.

So i'm gonna post this game here, and trust me, it gets pretty ridiculous to where I have to place barracks scaffolds to make space for me because his terrain is fully flat whilst mine isn't. I just find it ridiculous how the guy lost despite probably being in the best position in the world as ECA, yet still lost because he wasn't tactical.

NOTE: YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS MAP IN ORDER TO VIEW THE REPLAY. IT IS A MODIFIED VERSION AND WILL REPLACE THE OFFICIAL IF YOU DON'T RENAME IT, SO JUST RENAME THE MAP SO IT DOESN'T REPLACE YOUR FAIR COPY OF BLOOD MATCH STADIUM.

This post has been edited by Marakar: 4 May 2016, 7:41
Attached File(s)
Attached File  A_hacked_game_where_the_guy_is_that_bad_Marakar__vs__david_.zip ( 21.31K ) Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  Blood_Match_Stadium_I__ROTR_.zip ( 72.89K ) Number of downloads: 14

--------------------

Drop Commander
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5 June 2024 - 6:50