Reply to this topicStart new topic
Units just traveling around and not shooting at anything
UltraLuminal
post 6 Jan 2019, 17:02
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17888

This is pretty much independent on faction, but I use Russia for some examples.
If units go outside of base (as defined in map), then they just sort of ignore enemies. Not all units, but sentinels, for example. Even though they're ideal fro breaking a siege, since it's basically one shot, multiple kills. But no. They just…ride next to some artillery units (for example), without destroying it. It seems kind of stupid, seeing sentinel just ignoring nuclear cannons or grads. Those are pretty much the most dangerous units. Or hellions just flying around, the same for stealth fighters, ignoring the most important thing.
This happens generally. I've tried to give them effectively infinite health, and they just went to enemy base, destroyed some defences here and there, take down some air unit, and that's it. Not much.
So maybe priority list? I'd imagine this: unit goes out of base and destroys everything it can. Specifically artillery. But I might ask too much for this engine.
Again, let me point out, that RotR guys did awesome work, and the engine itself is crap and limiting.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:09