Questions, Quite specific and on date, hopefully not annoying
katmoda12
post 12 May 2014, 16:29
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Some very specific question:

-It has been said by Bruce(usa) that the arena defense system also has the option for smoke grenades, is this an activated ability or is it issued automatically, giving russia some times to bring in more troops in defence?

- Pandora protocol: could it be delined deeply? with it unlocked now you got: fenris tank, pandora, transformation of some protocol: tear gas to sarin. mine bomb to neutron mine (or these two have been axed?), anything else?

- The new upgrade for fire weapon, black napalm and firestorm : for the second, whitch and how many unit trigger a firestorm?

-the new goliath system upgrade, how will be rendered visually (I don't know if it has been shown in the streaming)? like american and harrier flares?

-the generically labelled drones upgrade, what does it do on each drone? i just know that after it repair drone can repair also non-drone vehicles...

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja
post 12 May 2014, 16:34
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9081

I think even I can answer on some of those.

2.Pandora protocol has given secondary firing mode to ECA superweapon.

3.All units that created firestorms (Inferno,Hellfire MiG) now need to upgrade to be able to do it,due to balancing reasons.
If I recall correctly from streams,number of units required for creating of firestorms has remained the same.

4.I think it looked like some kind of flares.

+Quote Post
katmoda12
post 12 May 2014, 16:44
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 64

QUOTE (Re_Simeone @ 12 May 2014, 17:34) *
2.Pandora protocol has given secondary firing mode to ECA superweapon.

3.All units that created firestorms (Inferno,Hellfire MiG) now need to upgrade to be able to do it,due to balancing reasons.
If I recall correctly from streams,number of units required for creating of firestorms has remained the same.

2. ah yes, i forgot about the second fire mode, but what about the change in general powers? they have been axed or they remain?

3. i thought that someone said that you need four inferno cannons and only two hellfire migs to create a firestorm, i'm asking this because i'm not sure...

This post has been edited by katmoda12: 12 May 2014, 16:45

+Quote Post
Nemanja
post 12 May 2014, 16:49
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (katmoda12 @ 12 May 2014, 17:44) *
2. ah yes, i forgot about the second fire mode, but what about the change in general powers? they have been axed or they remain?

3. i thought that someone said that you need four inferno cannons and only two hellfire migs to create a firestorm, i'm asking this because i'm not sure...

2. Why would they do that,I mean Pandora is currently inferior to Manticore protocol in terms of things that benefit from it,so I am not sure about that.

3.Well I wont act smart,I really don't know.

+Quote Post
Arrakis
post 12 May 2014, 18:11
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 8949

As for the drone upgrade, this is from the first beta stream:
Advanced Software Algorythms: Doubled drone self-repair, long range detection pulse for Sentry Drone, Repair drones repair all vehicles (only repairs drones initialy), A.T. Drones burrow themselfs, temporarily stealth attacks for Hunter Killer

+Quote Post
V.Metalic
post 12 May 2014, 18:23
Post #6

NProductions
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9747

QUOTE (Re_Simeone @ 12 May 2014, 17:34) *
3.All units that created firestorms (Inferno,Hellfire MiG) now need to upgrade to be able to do it,due to balancing reasons. If I recall correctly from streams,number of units required for creating of firestorms has remained the same.
Actually I think that only three Inferno Cannons are needed for firestorm, with the right timing. I think I seen it in one of the streams.

--------------------

It is so true that its funny and sad at the same time.

+Quote Post
Nemanja
post 12 May 2014, 18:31
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (V.Metalic @ 12 May 2014, 19:23) *
Actually I think that only three Inferno Cannons are needed for firestorm, with the right timing. I think I seen it in one of the streams.

When I said 'it remained the same' I thought three,I mean it is three in current version ?

+Quote Post
V.Metalic
post 12 May 2014, 20:36
Post #8

NProductions
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9747

QUOTE (Re_Simeone @ 12 May 2014, 19:31) *
When I said 'it remained the same' I thought three,I mean it is three in current version ?

Before it was four. As I know.

--------------------

It is so true that its funny and sad at the same time.

+Quote Post
HMS Warspite
post 13 May 2014, 10:50
Post #9

Queen Elizabeth-class Battleship
Group Icon

Member No.: 9874
Hello, Admire-ral!

QUOTE (katmoda12 @ 12 May 2014, 17:29) *
Some very specific question:

-It has been said by Bruce(usa) that the arena defense system also has the option for smoke grenades, is this an activated ability or is it issued automatically, giving russia some times to bring in more troops in defence?

- Pandora protocol: could it be delined deeply? with it unlocked now you got: fenris tank, pandora, transformation of some protocol: tear gas to sarin. mine bomb to neutron mine (or these two have been axed?), anything else?

- The new upgrade for fire weapon, black napalm and firestorm : for the second, whitch and how many unit trigger a firestorm?

-the new goliath system upgrade, how will be rendered visually (I don't know if it has been shown in the streaming)? like american and harrier flares?

-the generically labelled drones upgrade, what does it do on each drone? i just know that after it repair drone can repair also non-drone vehicles...

thanks

My input. MARS may give a better input, but the more inputs, the higher the chance of a clearer picture.

1. I am unsure if it is for real, but if it is, I think it is activated. It would be an inconvenience if it would be activated (e.g. when activated from defending from a smaller force, it could be reloading when a larger force attacks after the smaller force attacked).

2. As earlier mentioned, there is the better firing mode for the Solaris Relay, it feels like you are harnessing a greater power of the sun amongst your enemies. It also makes for area denial.

3. I think the same. The upgrade is a nerf to China, requiring it to start a firestorm.

4. I do not know, but I think it looked like flares, based on what I saw on the stream.

5. What do you mean? Drone Armor? Increases drone survivability. Battle/Targeteer Drone? Only non-drone ground vehicles can have those. This I am unaware of.

This post has been edited by Bergzak: 13 May 2014, 10:53

+Quote Post
TheSneakyGLA
post 14 May 2014, 13:15
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10059
Projects: ROTR Tester

Its 360 degrees smokescreen in 8 smoke grenades, player activated the same as on Kodiak, has the same duration.

Alternative fire mode for Solaris relay.There was a Neutron bomb strike for Jaeger, but that was axed.

4 Inferno cannons, or 2 Mig-bombers.

And yeah, the new upgrade was intended as a brake for Chinese spam. Because China went like: Make a half decent tank blob, attach 4 infeno cannons on it, melt everything, win. This delays it a bit.

Something like that. Just try to find a clip on youtube of Hind using its flares, its simillar. What is different a bit is the direction of flares.

Drone self repair rate gets doubled.
Predator will be able to perform scanner sweep, detecting hidden units in the are and becoming invisible.
Sentry drone could perform a long range pulse, detecting stealth units.
Repair drone could repair all vehicles, not just drones.
Hunter killer is capable of entering stealth for a short time.

--------------------
Printing Quadcannons.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 May 2024 - 22:31