Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Red Revolution, Rise of the Reds version of classic Red Alert 2 mission
RedDeadSmeg
post 5 Jun 2017, 22:26
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13220

This mission is based on arguably the hardest Red Alert 2 mission. It is my personal favourite, hence why I had a go at making it for this mod.

"Comrade General,
The end of the war is near. The Russian Premier is hiding in his Command Bunker near the Kremlin, protected by the most experienced soldiers Russia has left.
Our forces have arrived south of Moscow, and you have the honour to lead them against our foe one last time. Expect the Russians to push back hard, they have two forward bases, as well as two bases protecting Moscow itself. Build quickly, and try to bottleneck the enemy before attempting to attack the Russian capital.
Once Russia is under our control, China will once again become the most powerful nation on Earth and lead the world into a bright future, with, or without the United States and Europe."

Objective: Destroy the Kremlin's Command Bunker.

Notes:

I've added some elements that weren't in the original mission, either through practicality or to help you through the mission.

Since there is no actual Kremlin in the game, a highly armoured Command Bunker is the next best thing.

Sorry, no Kirovs! You will have to slug it out with the Russians once you get your base going.

I may make a Russian (i.e replace China) version of this should I have time.

Hints:

Like the original, you don't need to destroy all your enemies to win the mission, fun as it is.

If you take the high ground, the Russians will overestimate their power.

[attachment=2546:RedRevolution.zip]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
RedDeadSmeg
post 24 Jul 2017, 16:47
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13220

QUOTE (Mizo @ 24 Jul 2017, 11:46) *
Had a casual run with it last night. Excellent work. You pretty much fixed the major lag issues and the game runs alot smoother than the previous versions.

Thanks Mizo I appreciate the tips.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 7:10