Total Votes: 21
Guests cannot vote 
(USA)Bruce
post 9 Aug 2016, 13:54
Post #1

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

I've been planing and plotting a faction that could have its place among the big five.So far I only see one or two things possibly Imposible to work with Sage.

Pretty fun ideas here and there, Its not entirely finished.Base building concepts are not easy to comeby that fit a "theme" Other then that I need a few tank concepts but till its all ready I might post it bit by bit? Hows that sound?

However it isnt an original idea, nor am I here to take credit, Im just poishing an idea and the work of others before me smile.gif

With more deeper thought and well some concepts were just Impossible to do in sage axed or polishoed to make it possible to add.

You know, Incase one guy has nothing to do and would like to mod it entirely to the game (yeah like that'd ever happen)

This project of mine has been on my mind for a few weeks, It came as an idea from the ROTR RP but from the momment I started this I sorta abandoned the RP to work on conceptualizing this baby!

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 9 Aug 2016, 13:57

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneralAziz
post 9 Aug 2016, 15:15
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

Install ROTR and leave this alone ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Not here.

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 9 Aug 2016, 19:36
Post #3

Guardsman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

What's the name of this faction?

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 9 Aug 2016, 20:01
Post #4

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

I'm intrigued. Shoot.

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 9 Aug 2016, 20:44
Post #5

Group Icon

So far people want small lore bits so I'll consider that then, but I'll keep waiting till this thread looses its relevence.

Its the SAP, Created by Crusher on the forums and further relayed via Shockfan42

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 9 Aug 2016, 21:15
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 9 Aug 2016, 16:44) *
So far people want small lore bits so I'll consider that then, but I'll keep waiting till this thread looses its relevence.

Its the SAP, Created by Crusher on the forums and further relayed via Shockfan42

Hmm, you could show me something before posting here, since I am very interested in this topic and would like to eventually opine in particular about what you wrote (or will write) about SAP.

SAP is a project that interested me since the first time I read about it, however I think it is very complex task work on this. I would be a partner in a possible concept (you know, I usually have a lot of ideas for this...)

I imagine that I have taken some steps towards a conceptual design of lore for something greater, at at least as a fan addon at some point in the future; this would be a dream, but I can not create it on my own... so I'm glad you enjoyed it...

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 9 Aug 2016, 21:23
Post #7

Group Icon

^Sent you a PM with the work I did so far,even if alot is done theres still work to be done.

Shockfan42 made something like this for the ROTR RP but It was impossible to code in sage, so I made this instead.

My view of the SAP is a tad less glorified then yours or his thou...SAP is a unique concept and finding the place it fits is really hard in terms of tech and all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 6 Sep 2016, 18:14
Post #8

Group Icon

Little update and bump to this, I've finnaly plotted T2 and T2 tanks and T2 AA for this faction so Im happy to anounce that and I'll be finished soon, Im just checking off stuff in a checklist.

Most structures are yet to be done but unit wise theres 10% left, oh and Im half way done with the upgrades...If theres any unit names fitting for a SOUTH AMERICAN setting I'd be happy to hear them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sergeant Freedom
post 6 Sep 2016, 19:20
Post #9

Communism Stamper Pro
Group Icon

Member No.: 13120
I ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ stamp out communism for a livng.

when do you plan to make this available as an addon?

--------------------

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 7 Sep 2016, 16:58
Post #10

Group Icon

Probably never,

I simply just dont have the patience to model and texture everything.My design doccuments that I'll make avaible after this project is done-
Will have instructions or examples on how every unit is Possible in sage which is something people often forget when doing this kind of stuff.

This just started as a unitlist for the SAP for the ROTR RP, and Im just leaving instructions and a map Incase anyones crazy enough to make this....

All I'll provide is (bad) cameos for the units and buildings and a price cost.If anyone wishes to seriously make it I can caculate exact stats for balence rather then rough estimates.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shockfan42
post 21 Sep 2016, 15:21
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 8836

Arrive late to this post. Certainly, I ignore the limit of Sage, but look for that was possible things. While the initial work was a guide, I had to look for other sources, especially in what refers to style of gameplay. For luck a faction exists in Command and Conquer very inspiring as it is Nod, and be about taking that.
Again, is more easy in the RP, where where those factors inside of and outside of a battle to decide who wins, and especially to the narrative of what happens in each round. It is really something good to be able to inspire concepts, but, regrettably, my lack of time, knowledge and the barrier of the language are there like a load. I am for sure people of RP even appreciated your effort and it will be added to the official content.

--------------------
EMPEROR OF SQUIRRELKIND

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 10 Dec 2016, 22:27
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (Shockfan42 @ 21 Sep 2016, 17:21) *
Arrive late to this post. Certainly, I ignore the limit of Sage, but look for that was possible things. While the initial work was a guide, I had to look for other sources, especially in what refers to style of gameplay. For luck a faction exists in Command and Conquer very inspiring as it is Nod, and be about taking that.
Again, is more easy in the RP, where where those factors inside of and outside of a battle to decide who wins, and especially to the narrative of what happens in each round. It is really something good to be able to inspire concepts, but, regrettably, my lack of time, knowledge and the barrier of the language are there like a load. I am for sure people of RP even appreciated your effort and it will be added to the official content.

I still enjoyed your guide and use it to do more and more.I am very greatfull for your efforts, Thank you again my friend.

Currently I have good news! Everyone!
Well first of all....I HAVE NEWS!
Yes this posts isnt dead and Im not throwing it to the side because I lost the will or inspiration to do so, just been busy...

So far I have done a terrible photoshop job on a helicopters cameo and added a lore chunk for it.How ever I found it abit random that I wrote around three paragraphs for this helicopter alone yet I cant say the same for everyone else.
There is a lorepost thats 85%+ ready as an intraduction...I have people whos helping me and helping me Brainstorm, their names will be revealed with the main post getting added.

Also I wonder something; Crusher if your reading this
Do you have a gf or a wife? The SAP leaders name is Miguel tongue.gif It will remain miguel but I couldnt be sure which one suits you better.

Also I have finished buildings and their tech tree! Almost!....I still have one more building slot to fill up in a reasonable way.This faction will not have its own defences as well.
Upgrades also need to be finished but thats for me to worry not you guys smile.gif The air unit and Infantry are done, hero will need to get a rework as her current capabilities are abit newbie unfriendly.(Sadly I think people will miss it like Franks axed neutron cruise missle call in even if they never got it)

For now thou I will focus on finishing buildings as I have been busy with some real life issues among my well...You cant rush perfection and I need to have inspiration.As this whole thing is glorified fanfiction on steroids, I wont be sharing stuff till I know its ready,

However I dont think I will mind answering questions for now...
Till then Enjoy some music that'd definately be the equivilant to the Idle theme of the Growing and prospering Superpower named the SAP And Stay true to your ideals, brothers in arms and herritage!

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 10 Dec 2016, 22:29

--------------------

+Quote Post
Die Hindenburg
post 12 Dec 2016, 22:40
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 10025

I can participate, i have already have a fleshed ou concept for SAP's arsenal and gameplay mechanics, call me and i will wofk!

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 18 Jan 2017, 21:21
Post #14

Group Icon

Little anouncement;I am proud to present that we have actually finalized the Generals powers!

HUZZAH!
WE FINNALY DID IT!

If you guys wish I can show the generals powers that we axed while making this.

Extra challenge;

Aside from thoose who have cooperated and helped me in this project.yeah your not allowed to participate.

Guess what our Artist/Concept artist made here, or guess what its doing.Best/closest guess can ask one question x)

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 18 Jan 2017, 21:25

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 19 Jan 2017, 12:30
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

^ Due to the weight of the launchers on the body would be more interesting that the vehicle had two axles in the rear like a heavy pickup. Good concept of vehicle.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 14:42