IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I'm sick with the obsession of RL stuff vs Generalverse, Like how some people just want real life history fact than the balance
OrikoMikuni
post 26 Mar 2019, 2:15
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19478

When I read the Rotr wiki and this forum as well some people just said "X nations should't got Y units because real life reason". It's so annoying that I wonder why people always mistaken Generals are not an ultra-realism game! I know this is a meaningless rant but it is always annoy me too much so I decided to vent it out here. There should be a way to deal with this kind of mentality seriously.

duhsov.png

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 26 Mar 2019, 2:17
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
X1Destroy
post 27 Mar 2019, 7:09
Post #2

Guardsman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

Gameplay wise GLA having an airforce is a great thing. In old ZH nobody build AA vs GLA and in ROTR it would make an entire unit class become absolutely useless when facing them.

This addition brings in interesting tactical choices. If an opponent are stupid enough to invest only in bruteforce to stop buggies and quad he's going to regret it when Hooks and interceptors appear. You don't need to use the airforce to always win but when you do it is damn lethal.

About realism, it make perfect sense in this case because most of them are craps nobody use anymore. SU 17, really? It's not that far off when you can still see STG-44 in Syria.

This post has been edited by X1Destroy: 27 Mar 2019, 7:10

--------------------
We Die Standing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 22:42