Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anubis's City of the Dead, - i'll dump my shit here :P -
Anubis
post 26 Apr 2014, 13:13
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

First of all - you do realize that that example is extremely stupid i hope. And here is the reason - none of those civilians is a terrorist in that example as you yourself say - the sociopaths in that example are the guys forcing the shooting. So you pretty much proved my point - the terrorists that captured those civilians are fken sociopaths. I think you're missing my point - crime is sometimes forced by the situation you are at - from shooting in order to protect your family from a DIRECT threat or protecting your own life from such a threat. However killing a single person just because some retarded fucktard priest/imam told you so, or because some military asshole cant wait to use more drones so that his bank accounts get filled by weapon manufacturing companies money pretty much proves that you - the guy that does the killing for those example reasons are a fucking asshole, a sociopath and a person with extreme mental problems.

Second of all - this is a place where i post my drawings and art related stuff. If you want to have an idea exchange with me there's other places to do that, like private messages. I will not turn this topic into something that is not suppose to be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 12:00