__CrUsHeR
post 11 Jan 2013, 18:31
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

This match happened some time ago and it was very fun. smile.gif

Before the Kicho being defeated he destroyed my two superweapons and caused some damage. shit.gif

Attached File  _CrUsHeR_MadHavoc_vs_Xofolez_Kicho.rar ( 57.54K ) Number of downloads: 32

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Commander-GDI
post 12 Jan 2013, 21:58
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9007

very good game!

so it also shows, that GLA is probably the weekest faction right now, Kicho did actually play very well an still had no chance..

+Quote Post
Xofolez
post 13 Jan 2013, 3:27
Post #3

That was left handed!
Group Icon

Member No.: 9508

it was a good game and a turning point for my game play with GLA. It is unfortunate that my laptop began to bug up and crash when i still could have fought back at the russians easily with use of humvee- bomb trucks. there were some things i could have done to make the game more advantageous for us like a tunnel or arms in his base, built tanks rather than light vehicles to fight back USA, and hurrassed USA early on with bike spam, afterall my economy was soaring for a while. a rematch woth the 4 of us would be nice in the future sometime

--------------------

Das vidanea!

+Quote Post
Guest_Vintorez_*
post 13 Jan 2013, 11:13
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE (Commander-GDI @ 12 Jan 2013, 14:58) *
very good game!

so it also shows, that GLA is probably the weekest faction right now, Kicho did actually play very well an still had no chance..

I didn't see a whole lot of map expansion by either GLA faction.

Before the Kicho being defeated he destroyed my two superweapons and caused some damage.

I thought Kicho was a she - not that it matters.

This post has been edited by Vintorez: 13 Jan 2013, 11:15

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 13 Jan 2013, 13:37
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

QUOTE (Xofolez @ 13 Jan 2013, 0:27) *
it was a good game and a turning point for my game play with GLA. It is unfortunate that my laptop began to bug up and crash when i still could have fought back at the russians easily with use of humvee- bomb trucks. there were some things i could have done to make the game more advantageous for us like a tunnel or arms in his base, built tanks rather than light vehicles to fight back USA, and hurrassed USA early on with bike spam, afterall my economy was soaring for a while. a rematch woth the 4 of us would be nice in the future sometime

Challenge accepted! wink.gif

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 9:24