IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Last man standing (Bruce-vs-XAOC), Warning: Too Hot! Need some cold water to watch :)
XAOC-RU-
post 19 May 2016, 23:11
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

2 hot replays from CIA USA aka Bruce aka Goose aka Spruce biggrin.gif. Ok it's just a joke smile.gif.

2 replays where you can see fast unpredictable games. A lot of action fast recovery and rebulding, counterattacks, eco harassment, drone suprise capture, Burton show, Boris' rage and even Russia radar capture smile.gif. Yeah and don't forget that tunguskas counter guardian drones. You need tanks vs them. Or just a wall dig-ined by guardian drones line near your base. Anyway Bruce showed one of the best playing. I was actually money float both games. So it's just a bit luck that I was able to win one game smile.gif.

XAOC-RU-(Russia) vs [USA]Bruce(USA). 2 replays. 1st played on Lagoon{ROTR] map. Second played on TD ZH map. Game version: 1.86.

Replays and maps in archives.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Bruce_vs_XAOC.rar ( 58.25K ) Number of downloads: 19

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 19 May 2016, 23:30
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Guardian drones.....Still better at surfing then actually being good at something.

Still I regret trying them for once. Like I swear If I had chosen any other stratagey to counter tunguskas like going with rangers agaisnt a tunguska head on I would've had a more fruitfull encounter.
Thats basicly it...

Watch this and replace every "Marmite" with Guardian drone

Thats how bad it is...Babies star crying after looking at guardian drones

The other game on lagoon however I reccomend.Its pretty fun to watch

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 19 May 2016, 23:32

--------------------

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 20 May 2016, 10:12
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 20 May 2016, 3:30) *
Guardian drones.....Still better at surfing then actually being good at something.

Still I regret trying them for once. Like I swear If I had chosen any other stratagey to counter tunguskas like going with rangers agaisnt a tunguska head on I would've had a more fruitfull encounter.
Thats basicly it...

Watch this and replace every "Marmite" with Guardian drone

Thats how bad it is...Babies star crying after looking at guardian drones

The other game on lagoon however I reccomend.Its pretty fun to watch

IMO all USA drones is ok. The only thing that should be changed is power requirement for drones. They should be active even when low power. Guardians do they work against tanks pretty well. And it's more defensive unit than offensive. And of course you need more than 1 drone to compare it effectiveness. Just dig in 4 guardians (3000$) and face them against 4 tunguskas (4000$). They have good boost of firepower and range when dig into ground. And if you will focus their fire on 1 unit they will kill 1 tunguska before it will able to make first shot. I do not think than guardians need additional resistance against gattling and small_arms damage. In that case how infantry will properly counter it? And tunguska is not a tank. It's a light armored AA vehicle. All fine smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marakar
post 20 May 2016, 10:19
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 11665

In that matchup, the Tunguskas can simply manevour around to where only one guardian can attack and slowly destroy them. Guardians are underpowered against infantry and light AA. They simply underperform and the requirement of the Drone Plant just makes them not worth it. Invest the same money you invested in the Guardians and Drone Plant for humvees instead and see how the results differ.

--------------------

Drop Commander

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 20 May 2016, 16:58
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Marakar @ 20 May 2016, 14:19) *
Guardians are underpowered against infantry and light AA.

Why they should be not underpowered vs infantry and light units? it's purely AT unit no more no less.

QUOTE (Marakar @ 20 May 2016, 14:19) *
In that matchup, the Tunguskas can simply manevour around to where only one guardian can attack and slowly destroy them.

This allow particullary on very open maps but not on TD with non-wide chokepoints. Also Guardians have 182 range when dig in. TUnguska have 160 so it's very difficult to make right maneuver. Next moment: you compare guardians which need less micromanage with humvees which need decent micromanagement. So I think all it's quite fair. And dont forget that Guardian is not main battle unit it's good only for support. Of course if you will upgrade it full then it will become much usefull. But anyway USA need humvees to counter Russia stuff

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 20 May 2016, 17:08

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 May 2024 - 21:20