IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Opening Attacks, How would you open your winning strategies?
rocksilver
post 21 Nov 2009, 7:10
Post #1

Storyteller of War
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 321
War...war never changes, but the stories behind them do.

So I was playing as Gen. Ironside against a medium GLA opponent on Lost Highway and I was busy just building up my forces while watching my base defenses make quick work of anything over the bridge and attacking forces going for my expansion bases.

I finally had all my counters for dual Missle Silo's ready at 0 and my collection of bradley's, wraiths and mammoths all lined up for the kill inbase. So I thought: "Do I risk my bradleys by sending them first against their stingers and tunnel networks or do I send in my heavy armor first?" I then remembered I had my assortment of planes ready to go and I was going : "Dur! The bombers, duh!"

So aside from my obvious openings of bombers and armor and missiles, what are your deathblow openings? I'm curious to how you open your winning plays.

Rocksilver

--------------------
War...War never changes, but the way you tell it can decide whether it was glorious and heroic, or demonic and an act of terrorism.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Shock
post 21 Nov 2009, 19:02
Post #2

Forum Green
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 17
Projects: SWR Productions

I won't ruin this topic with blabbers about PvP playing, it would obviously serve no good purpose I8.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24 April 2024 - 23:34