ok my 1st suggestion ever, i hope you'll like it
DeE
post 2 Jul 2013, 22:55
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8952
trying to think out of box ;)

1st something like good old MAAS, but more new WEA styled.
an airship which won't be a super deadly killing weapon, but something like support station ... "guardian angel above your troops" healing them, helping them target distant enemies, transporting them, protecting, shielding and even recovering (ok i think it's too much)
it will have a defensive capabilities but won't survive for too long without help.

2nd another aerial something.
A counterpart to an airship something like gunship circling area and bombarding. It will come with some AA drones and something like stratofighter upgrade allowing it to go up and "off the screen" and then descend on the location you select (will need to refuel and rearm) or not it's up to you but i thing it will be too much without rearming and refueling.

i'm sorry for my english smile.gif

P.S. if you like my ideas i can think about more things just let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 3 Jul 2013, 9:41
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

The MAAS idea is already planned but for another faction and with a somewhat different purpose. WEA will have it's share of gunships don't worry.
The gunship one is again something i personally have thought about, but stuff like that will be added only if we find a place for it. No one likes redundant stuff.

+Quote Post
DeE
post 3 Jul 2013, 11:06
Post #3

Group Icon

yup sure i have 6+ suggestions so so if you allow me i'll post them ... ohh and i'm sorry i've realised the american faction will have aerial units after i've posted my suggestion and i'm glad to hear the WEA gunships will be back xD

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 3 Jul 2013, 11:16
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (DeE @ 3 Jul 2013, 13:06) *
yup sure i have 6+ suggestions so so if you allow me i'll post them

This is a public forum. Ofc you are allowed to post your suggestions. Just make sure you read the rules for the forum first.

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 3 Jul 2013, 11:59
Post #5

The X General
Group Icon

Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

Just make sure to post each idea in it's own topic rather than posting a lot of ideas in one, makes it easier to respond to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeE
post 3 Jul 2013, 16:47
Post #6

Group Icon

1- The AA drone. Spyder-scorpion-like drone that will shoot a flak or something (laser, gatlig gun, plasma gun ...) it will be able to attack infantry with it's claws and/or it will house some kind of scanner device pasively detecting stealthed units and making a scanner pulse able to uncover an area of map detecting all units in it. Oh and what about making it able to dig underground for safety (because it won't have really big durability if attacked).

2- Meteor fighter. (ok not a perfect name) A trans-atmospheric fighter-bomber stronger AA than AG but it'll have an ability to go up into orbit and send small asteroid made of whatever he finds on orbit down on the marked location (abilit will have long waiting time and long recharge time so players must choose carefuly when and how to use it) ohh and it'll have a cool X shape with forward and backward arrowed wings.

3- H-Blade. this is just an experimental idea what about a vehicle with anti armour high preasure watter cutter (like those machines which use watter to cut metal) and infantry stunning low preasure watter cannon.

4- Plasma trooper. A soldier with some kind of plasma gun ti will fire it's plasma like a flamethrower ... also with ability to switch between flamethrower-like mode of fire and pulse plasma projectile mode of fire, 1st is anti infantry and 2nd is anti tank.

5- ok i'm thinking of American federation's secondary income system. You'll have building 1 and building 2 trucks or something will go between building 1 and 2, longer the way is more money they'll earn in the end, shorter it is safer it will be.

6- The Apocalypse missile launcher a slow launching vehicle that will launch missile wich will split in five or not depending on your choice and you can choose the loadout of each of tose five sub-missiles before launch.

+Quote Post
DeE
post 3 Jul 2013, 16:49
Post #7

Group Icon

i'm terribly sorry sad.gif i've read your reply after i've posted them ...

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 3 Jul 2013, 17:02
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (DeE @ 3 Jul 2013, 18:47) *
1- The AA drone. Spyder-scorpion-like drone that will shoot a flak or something (laser, gatlig gun, plasma gun ...) it will be able to attack infantry with it's claws and/or it will house some kind of scanner device pasively detecting stealthed units and making a scanner pulse able to uncover an area of map detecting all units in it. Oh and what about making it able to dig underground for safety (because it won't have really big durability if attacked).

2- Meteor fighter. (ok not a perfect name) A trans-atmospheric fighter-bomber stronger AA than AG but it'll have an ability to go up into orbit and send small asteroid made of whatever he finds on orbit down on the marked location (abilit will have long waiting time and long recharge time so players must choose carefuly when and how to use it) ohh and it'll have a cool X shape with forward and backward arrowed wings.

3- H-Blade. this is just an experimental idea what about a vehicle with anti armour high preasure watter cutter (like those machines which use watter to cut metal) and infantry stunning low preasure watter cannon.

4- Plasma trooper. A soldier with some kind of plasma gun ti will fire it's plasma like a flamethrower ... also with ability to switch between flamethrower-like mode of fire and pulse plasma projectile mode of fire, 1st is anti infantry and 2nd is anti tank.

5- ok i'm thinking of American federation's secondary income system. You'll have building 1 and building 2 trucks or something will go between building 1 and 2, longer the way is more money they'll earn in the end, shorter it is safer it will be.

6- The Apocalypse missile launcher a slow launching vehicle that will launch missile wich will split in five or not depending on your choice and you can choose the loadout of each of tose five sub-missiles before launch.

1 - drones are planned, but that's not gonna be one of them. There won't be any claw or other type of melee weapon for any of the drones. Also stealth detection will be way more important in DI and it will mostly consist of 1 unit and 1 defense per faction.

2 - Cannot be coded.

3 - infantry stun cannot be coded without creating retarded bugs. Also i would rather have cryo guns than water guns tongue.gif.

4. Heavy/plasma infantry is already planned - you will see.

5. Cannot be coded.

6. Edit - missread - it can be coded but with limited choice. Remains to be seen, though it's an interesting idea.

This post has been edited by Anubis: 3 Jul 2013, 17:05

+Quote Post
DeE
post 3 Jul 2013, 21:42
Post #9

Group Icon

oh i'm glad that i gave you at least some idea. i really hope it will work (because i'll love to see the apocalypse missile launcher in game) ohh i'll post other ideas but i'll think them of before smile.gif

P.S. i've made the idea of apoc. missile launcher after reading the deep impact story about an asteroid that split in five xD

+Quote Post
DeE
post 5 Jul 2013, 9:42
Post #10

Group Icon

OK i've thinked this one off but i think you already have something similar ... i'll just try

1- Apollo M.S.C. (Mobile Solar Cannon) well a direct fire artillery that shoots a rays of sun

2- Cytadel designed for most turtling faction, basically a super-bunker that can survive a direct SW hit it comes with it's own defenses. will be expensive, big (and possibly limited to 1)

3- Sibirsk tank destroyer. tank destroyer with rotary cannon turret. the cannon itself is basically a railgun that shoots a hypercharged tungsten-uranium rods at super high speed (70% of speed of light) projectile will easily penetrate tanks and other armored vehicles. can have other weapon systems but mainly AT oriented.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 11:00