Karpet
post 22 Mar 2014, 12:23
Post #1

Comrade Bear
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9722
Projects: Deep Impact

Okay, so I have no idea how to beat the last Chinese mission. It's SCUD after SCUD, buggy after buggy, terrorists, RPG troopers, you name it. I have 3 overlords (each different, 1 prop., 1 Gatling cannon, 1 bunker with 3 tank hunters and 2 red guards), 2 inferno cannons, and 4 MiGs guarding the entrance to my base.
However, my base... Is very under built. This stems from a lack of money. I try hackers, but once they got hit by that SCUD storm (but I do have GLA workers able to build a palace and then a black market). Speaking of that SCUD storm, how the hell do you take it out without pushing right into the GLA base? It just seems like I have an eternal stalemate.
I am open to the idea of restarting, kinda.

This post has been edited by Karpet: 22 Mar 2014, 12:25

--------------------
Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kalga
post 25 Mar 2014, 21:14
Post #2

Writer do his best now and BSing...
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Somewhere in America (currently, not always that way)
Member No.: 9758
Yes I like Touhou... and the problem is?

According to TvTropes:

In Command & Conquer Generals, the last scenario of the Chinese campaign gives the enemy a superweapon that will screw you over every five minutes. Turns out, it won't fire if you have less than $5000. But of course this fact isn't mentioned in your briefing or anything.
Even worse, $5000 is the exact amount needed to build your superweapon, which was just unlocked in the mission prior. This does not mean you can not ever use the superweapon, since if you rush up the tech tree and start building as many nukes as you possibly can, then you'll be fine as long as you do not have $5000 when then enemy's superweapon is ready to fire.

How true that is remains to be seen...

Source: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/GuideDangIt/Strategy

--------------------
... wait, oh s--t! I've been surrounded by raging modders!

The forum is ripe with the stench of gamers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 20:36