2v2 - Offense Vs Defense
__CrUsHeR
post 8 Mar 2013, 12:55
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

This was a cool game that happened yesterday - basically my team defends himself against China and the USA, technically speaking was not a great game after all I and my ally committed several errors, however it was a very fun game. happy.gif
Attached File  2v2_defense_vs_offense.rar ( 103.66K ) Number of downloads: 29

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 8 Mar 2013, 15:55
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9155

No offense HoldPrime, but Russia's performance was sorry, at best. Being repeatedly hammered by 6 twin-raptor teams without a single Grumble while floating with 10k, and then trying to counter Lotus with fully unupgraded (not even googles) conscripts on 30th minute of the game. (edit: Did watch afterwards. Nice snownball, Basilix smile.gif )

I think you may use a crash course, feel free to contact me (Skype would be appreciated). (Unless you want to concenctrate on playing GLA, I'm least experienced with them)

Other than that, a very nice game. Crusher was de-facto fighting a 2 front war, one for him, one for his ally.

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 8 Mar 2013, 17:11

+Quote Post
General Tatarin
post 8 Mar 2013, 18:13
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9100

It was so boring because no one played as ECA smile.gif
By the way, Russia was terrible. No Grumbles vs USA? Comrade HoldPrime, what you thought playing that match ?! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by General Tatarin: 8 Mar 2013, 18:53

+Quote Post
Basilisx
post 9 Mar 2013, 18:27
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9682

The game was a lot of fun, even without ECA, General Tatarin tongue.gif If you like I play ECA next time and upload the replay here for you wink.gif
Strategically speaking I wasn't that good in this match. I had always the feeling I got outteched the whole game and I had so much money I didn't use properly. China is all about spam in ROTR,even more than in vanilla ZH but I have yet to get there.

QUOTE (Knjaz. @ 8 Mar 2013, 15:55) *
edit: Did watch afterwards. Nice snownball, Basilix smile.gif

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the snowball but thank you nontheless if you liked it, Knjaz smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
General Tatarin
post 10 Mar 2013, 18:56
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Basilisx @ 9 Mar 2013, 19:27) *
The game was a lot of fun, even without ECA, General Tatarin tongue.gif If you like I play ECA next time and upload the replay here for you wink.gif

It would be interesting to see it.

+Quote Post
General Tatarin
post 10 Mar 2013, 18:57
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Basilisx @ 9 Mar 2013, 19:27) *

It would be interesting to see it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3 June 2024 - 19:38