Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A quick question, Strawpoll time!
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 16 May 2015, 15:38
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

I have a bit of a confession to make. And I am a bit ashamed to admit this, but...
Despite the fact that I have been streaming Rise of the Reds for over a year, I have never actually played the vanilla games at all.

Now that I've delved into playing a few RTS campaigns on stream, Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, Grey Goo, Red Alert 3 and only the campaign of Uprising, I kind of feel that I owe it to myself, and especially to all of you, that I need to delve into the vanilla Generals and Zero Hour too.

There are a few other reasons why I want to do this tho.
I want to have something to stream once I am done with my Prison Architect Alpha 32 series.
But more importantly, I want to expand and experience other Generals and Zero Hour mods as well, such as Showckwave.

And I know some of you wanted me to start streaming Shockwave, so it should end up as a win-win situation, right?

But the main question that I ask you today is:
Would you come and watch me play a blind, casual (normal difficulty) playthrough of both the Generals and Zero Hour campaigns when I start them on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 18:00 GMT? (Not the Gen challenges)

I would not want any spoilers or specific tactics that you yourself would use. So please, no back seat gaming

I am still going to do these playthroughs whether people want me to do this or not. This is just to see how many people I might expect to show up during these streams.

The rest of the week (wednesdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays) will remain as per usual to the schedule which you can find on my channel on Twitch below the video feed.

Please answer by clicking on this link here and selecting your answer.

Thank you for your time to read and answer this.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 21:29