Papaya Master Ra...
post 12 Dec 2011, 12:27
Post #2

Forum Volcanologist
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 57
Volcano Researcher

Well instead of Javelins to counter his stealth fighters, I do suggest 2 - 3 gladiators (considering that they are one of the bulkiest anti - air ground unit in the game) and a Stryker with a battle drone for the repairs of your anti- air in the upper corner of your supply dock.

Now for your defense grid I suggest two guardian defense turrets near the upper left corner of your supply dock to counter incoming tanks, also have at least 2 - 3 Howitzer artillery and the most important unit of General Ironside is Armor Burton with his trusty high explosive round equipped anti - tank rifle (capable of destroying tanks in a shot from far away, knife to kill infantry, and the basic offense to destroy Townes' base defenses unscathed.) wink.gif

Also a tip, have at least the Strategy center with a Search and Destroy Battle plan on on the left side of your base and a radar dome to your right, both of which guarded by 2 - 3 infantry for Anti-Burton sneak attacks.

An important thing is to have your Cluster Missile silo separated away from any of your buildings and have a dozer nearby to act as a fodder against his Laser Uplink Cannons. And the last bit is the most important, the last money should be put on supply drop zones at all costs, hehe. After getting enough cash it's your turn to train and build your army to launch a full scale attack against him, considering that Burton has taken care most base defenses from a far, including those towers with Missile defenders and a pathfinder.

Well that's my opinion, good luck General. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Papaya Master Rai: 12 Dec 2011, 14:02

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 1:22