IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Unique Hero Unit for each General, Just for Fun!
MikhaiL
post 21 Aug 2018, 8:30
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13163

So yeah this is just for fun cool.gif . If you have some cool unique ideas for a hero post it here. Heroes can be uberly op or have crazy abilities LOL!

Hero name:
General/Faction:
Weapon:
Abilities and Description:
Appearance/ Desc (image reference,art):

Ok here's mine

N: Mikhail "The Hunter" Volkov
G/F: Yevgeny Romanovich Orlov - Russia
W: SVD Dragunov sniper rifle
AaD: Track - can show enemy hero location in short amount of time.
Assasinate - can disable light armored vehicle permanently.
A: Veteran Covert ops sniper in ghillie suit. Accompanied by service wolfdogs called the VOLKOSOBY or VOLKOSOB used to hunt down enemies and important targets. This
unit is basically an Anti-Hero Hero.

N: Jonathan "Top Gun" Mitchell
G/F: Eugene "Guile" Griffon - USA
W: GAU-5A assault rifle
AaD: Pilot - can go inside any own vehicle unit which instantly promotes the unit into a heroic unit (hijack proof).
Field Training (Aura effect) - can boost nearby friendly vehicle units experience gain in good amount of time.
A: Suited with modified pilot helmet and uniform efficient for operating any kind of vehicle and surviving battlefield on foot. This experienced elite pilot can operate any
vehicle he can put his hands on. He also can train other mechanized division personnel effectively in the center of the battlefield. A highly effective support Hero.

--------------------
Moddb Alias: Mikhail`11

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 21 Aug 2018, 10:05
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Completely unrelated:

I like the concept but that Putin avatar looks a bit creepy In the uncanny valley, also Natalia is a total babe but with all those stars she'd either have an amazing gimmick or higher attack/def points

Back to the post:

You can either make the pilot hero enter tanks or enter enemy tanks, even if you added in both you won't be able to protect your own tanks from hijackers....

The sniper hero looks cool, given China is dying to Boris lets add it to them

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 21 Aug 2018, 10:06

--------------------

+Quote Post
MikhaiL
post 21 Aug 2018, 11:29
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 13163

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 21 Aug 2018, 17:05) *
Completely unrelated:

I like the concept but that Putin avatar looks a bit creepy In the uncanny valley, also Natalia is a total babe but with all those stars she'd either have an amazing gimmick or higher attack/def points

Back to the post:

You can either make the pilot hero enter tanks or enter enemy tanks, even if you added in both you won't be able to protect your own tanks from hijackers....

The sniper hero looks cool, given China is dying to Boris lets add it to them

- Im not the artist of this image lol. I only thought it was eye catchy but now that you mention it yeah Putin looks a bit creepy laugh.gif

- hmmm if thats the case. the best option is to use the hero for Aurora bombers and other helis.

--------------------
Moddb Alias: Mikhail`11

+Quote Post
TheCrimsonCaster
post 23 Jul 2019, 8:25
Post #4

A Mech More Powerful Than An Executioner
Group Icon

Member No.: 15381
I am an envoy of the future.

N: Evolution Shock Trooper
G/F: Aleksandr - Russia
W: Two independently targeting Infinity charge Tesla Coil, Dual independently targeting Gyrojet Rockets at the back for ground and air
AaD(cooldown, changes per veterancy):
-Overcharge(3 mins/2.75/2.5/2): All its attacks are twice as powerful in the next minute. It also heals the EST.
-Electric Storm(5 mins/4/3/2): An electric storm destroys anything in range. If targets are not destroyed easily, they are slowed down or disabled.
Assasinate - can disable light armored vehicle permanently.
A: An experimental battlesuit with gyrojet launchers and dual tesla coils. (Use LOL Viktor's voiceset, it fits it.)

--------------------
AKA jfftjlv12345 in moddb and cnclabs. I like disintegrating my enemies to oblivion. You shall soon know me...........

JOIN ME, IN MY RIGHTFUL CRUSADE OF BRINGING HUMANITY TO TOTAL UNIVERSAL DOMINATION, AND TO WIPE OUT OUR OPPONENTS WHO DARE THREATEN OUR EXISTENCE. TODAY, MAN STANDS AS ONE, MAN STANDS ALONE! WHEN THE GODS FALL, HUMANITY SHALL RISE!

ALL HAIL HUMANITY!

+Quote Post
Black Raven
post 31 Jul 2019, 11:47
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 13138

Alexander - Tesla Boris.
Zkukov - Rocket Boris.
Orlov - VDV Boris with jumppack.
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Scud
post 2 Aug 2019, 3:24
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 11600

Now we need someone with the name Ivan or Vladimir, and we have the Russian stereotype pack done.

--------------------
AzizAmbush to Bruce: "No, you take the oil, you're America"

+Quote Post
D.Va-N
post 16 Aug 2019, 11:00
Post #7

Boi
Group Icon

Member No.: 13926

Actually I like the idea of a support hero (USA pilot), but again, USA already has advanced training and coupled with an aura of a Pilot-hero it will be quite imbalanced, cuz most units (I guess so) will achieve veterancy just by killing any single trash unit, like conscripts or rebels, so dunno.

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 28 Sep 2019, 5:25
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 19478

A hero for Jin general. A hero who carry a mini antennae to support his troop. Essentially he is a mini ECM tank which can deploy his antennae to cause the same effect like ECM weapon for deflecting missile but with a smaller scale since it is just a smaller version of it, his secondary ability is to disrupt the enemy command center to prevent them from calling GP power and disable their radar as long as he keep directing the signal into it. Pretty boring idea from me but it just fit well to his propaganda and ECM tactic.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 28 Sep 2019, 5:37

+Quote Post
The First
post 29 Dec 2019, 21:59
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 20567

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 28 Sep 2019, 5:25) *
A hero for Jin general. A hero who carry a mini antennae to support his troop. Essentially he is a mini ECM tank which can deploy his antennae to cause the same effect like ECM weapon for deflecting missile but with a smaller scale since it is just a smaller version of it, his secondary ability is to disrupt the enemy command center to prevent them from calling GP power and disable their radar as long as he keep directing the signal into it. Pretty boring idea from me but it just fit well to his propaganda and ECM tactic.

It would be something like the shockwave anyway.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 22:26