Reply to this topicStart new topic
Faction Challenge vs GLA Released
RedDeadSmeg
post 19 Sep 2018, 23:29
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13220

My second Faction Challenge (vs GLA) has been released.

If you haven't played my first one (vs Russia), I have basically taken the Generals Challenge mode from Zero Hour and turned it up 3 fold.
Instead of fighting one general per map, you will have to fight all three generals at once!

Details of the challenge can be found on the Mod DB page via the link below:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-the-reds...hallenge-vs-gla

I aim to do more Faction Challenge Maps in the future, but progress might be slow due to work and lack of creativity.

Thanks for the support and as always....

Good Luck, General.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 20 Sep 2018, 0:29
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Buddy everyone can throw ideas to you,
How well you can execute is up to you...

That being said, Im going to stream your stuff in the future.
Where should I begin and whats the HARDEST thing you got? Like I remember some version updates made it easier, so I want the hardest things you got!

--------------------

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 20 Sep 2018, 16:30
Post #3

Guardsman
Group Icon

Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

Good to see you're still making maps. I just tried your Russia Challenge a while ago and it was decent, though sometimes the attack waves got bugged out and they didn't do anything much so it was damn easy. Not sure if it was just because of my new comp but the game played well without any lag or stuttering even though I spammed lots of stuffs. Getting the new I3 7100 cpu was definitely a good choice.

Will try the GLA Challenge tommorow as I'm kinda sleepy right now.

Keep it going. I'm still waiting for Freedom Revolution, you know biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by X1Destroy: 20 Sep 2018, 16:31

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
RedDeadSmeg
post 24 Sep 2018, 17:50
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 13220

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 20 Sep 2018, 0:29) *
Buddy everyone can throw ideas to you,
How well you can execute is up to you...

That's true mate, I think I'll need to get some ideas for the ECA Faction Challenge and potentially the USA Faction Challenge once I get around to them so I'll keep that in mind for the future.
I'm implementing some of your ideas for the USA Africa Mission 1 in the near future because they were great smile.gif

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 20 Sep 2018, 0:29) *
That being said, Im going to stream your stuff in the future.
Where should I begin and whats the HARDEST thing you got? Like I remember some version updates made it easier, so I want the hardest things you got!

Oh man, if you're thinking of doing the Campaigns I would say the GLA one is the hardest, not as hard as it used to be but still the most challenging out there!

For the Faction Challenges I'd suggest GLA(you) vs GLA Faction or China (you) vs Russia Faction. The GLA vs GLA got me frustrated and I made the damn challenge biggrin.gif

QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 20 Sep 2018, 16:30) *
Good to see you're still making maps. I just tried your Russia Challenge a while ago and it was decent, though sometimes the attack waves got bugged out and they didn't do anything much so it was damn easy. Not sure if it was just because of my new comp but the game played well without any lag or stuttering even though I spammed lots of stuffs. Getting the new I3 7100 cpu was definitely a good choice.

Will try the GLA Challenge tommorow as I'm kinda sleepy right now.

Thanks man, yeah I think with the Russian Challenge I think I left the A.I Build team Timer a little too long so that could be a factor as well.

QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 20 Sep 2018, 16:30) *
Keep it going. I'm still waiting for Freedom Revolution, you know biggrin.gif

I'm afraid USA vs Russia Faction challenge is the closest we'll get at the moment but it's definitely on my long-term To Do list biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 13:26