Closed TopicStart new topic
Red Resurrection Stream Announcements, Streams
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Apr 2014, 20:44
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

When there is a stream planned for YR: Red Resurrection, I will post that in this topic.

Also, since I do upload my streams to Youtube nowadays, I'll post the link to that video right here as well.

for your viewing pleasure I have the first (and currently only) Red Resurrection stream uploaded to youtube right here.

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 11 Apr 2014, 1:48
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 15 Apr 2014, 0:14
Post #2

Group Icon

It is once again time for another Red Resurrection stream.
Join OmegaBolt and myself on my Twitch.tv Channel or better yet: jump into the lobby and participate as player and show off your skills and strategies to the other viewers.

Go to the Facebook event and sign up either as player of viewer

Download the mod here and remember to install it in a clean installation forlder of Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge and have it pached to YR 1.001

I hope to see you all there!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 15 Apr 2014, 8:40

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 May 2014, 22:14
Post #3

Group Icon

I apologize for taking this long with editing and uploading the last stream of Red Resurrection, but I needed the time to really think about what exactly I wanted to do in post-editing with it, since the first 3 matches ended in a crash.
If you are interested in these 3 matches, click the first link in the movie description. I do hope you enjoy the rest of the stream which did make it up onto Youtube.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 27 May 2014, 1:20
Post #4

Group Icon

Join me and OmegaBolt this upcoming friday on my channel for another Red Resurrection stream.
If you don't know what 18:00 GMT translates into for your timezone, here is a countdown to when the stream starts
See you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 27 May 2014, 1:21

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Jul 2014, 15:48
Post #5

Group Icon

If you guys are up for it, you can join me and Omegabolt tonight at 18:00 GMT for another livestream of his mod, Red Resurrection on my channel on Twitch
Countdown for the stream
If you want to join is as player, which of course you can, you can download Red Resurrection from here
See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 17 Oct 2014, 14:13
Post #6

Group Icon

Although I am sure you guys are enjoying my Prison Architect playthrough on stream as much as I am, I do have a schedule to keep and thus tonight I am taking a break from it.

But of course because of said schedule it doesn't mean I don't stream anything tonight, because at 18:00 GMT I will be joined again by OmegaBolt as I stream another 2 hours or so of his mod for Yuri's Revenge: Red Resurrection at my channel on Twitch

As always I made a countdown for this stream

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Aug 2017, 14:07
Post #7

Group Icon

I know it has been a few years since I last talked about this mod. and I was planning on including it in the C&C Mod Spotlights, but that was only until its lead developer, Omegabolt told me he was working on an update, since the CNCnet4 was no longer working and it breaking the mod a bit.

So tonight, August 18 2017 at 18:00 GMT OmegaBolt will join me as I will do an old fashioned Pre-release Beta stream of his mod: YR Red Resurrection!
We'll have a trip down memory lane and remember why I loved this mod so much as well as showcase some new units, support powers etc.

I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Apr 2018, 21:52
Post #8

Group Icon

With the release of OmegaBolt's YR: Red Resurrection 2.2 I would like to dedicate tomorrow's Doomy's Choice Stream to this wonderful mod with some PvP Action.
Tomorrow, 04-04-2018 at 20:00 CET I will be streaming this mod on my channel on Twitch
See you all then!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 17:04