Genral power question
OhaahO
post 25 Jan 2017, 11:42
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12939

Hello Everybody,

Some of you have seen me here and there reacting at some topics. I have modding a lot in the ini file so i know most times what to edit. But now i have a problem.

There are several different general powers. I differ them in 2 kinds op powers:

- Non upgradable powers: for example to unlock a vehicle or infantry
- Upgradale powers: for example, cash bounty/hack, rebel ambush, tank or infantry paradrop etc.

I know how to move a general power from a faction to a sub faction of the same (GLA to toxin, demo to stealth etc.). But here comes my problem.

I want to put the rebel ambush from the Demo general to Salvage general. Putting the whole ambush (all 3 parts) is not a problem. But i want to put only the level 3 of the ambush to the Salvage general.

Any tips how i can do this? Any kind of tips are welcome. For questions just ask me.

Oh, and sorry if my English is bad. I'm not from the USA or England, but my English is very good smile.gif/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 25 Jan 2017, 14:50
Post #2

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

QUOTE (OhaahO @ 25 Jan 2017, 11:42) *
but my English is very good smile.gif/

It is screwyou.gif

QUOTE (OhaahO @ 25 Jan 2017, 11:42) *
I know how to move a general power from a faction to a sub faction of the same (GLA to toxin, demo to stealth etc.). But here comes my problem.

I want to put the rebel ambush from the Demo general to Salvage general. Putting the whole ambush (all 3 parts) is not a problem. But i want to put only the level 3 of the ambush to the Salvage general.

Any tips how i can do this? Any kind of tips are welcome.

You can't, you need the other two levels to be able to click the third one. You can grant the first two levels in one of your buildings and alter the behaviour in the Command Center so it only reacts to the third level.

Or you can copy the first level in science.ini and rename it to be used in specialpower.ini, your command buttons and your command center.

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 26 Jan 2017, 2:28
Post #3

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

QUOTE (OhaahO @ 25 Jan 2017, 18:42) *
Hello Everybody,

Some of you have seen me here and there reacting at some topics. I have modding a lot in the ini file so i know most times what to edit. But now i have a problem.

There are several different general powers. I differ them in 2 kinds op powers:

- Non upgradable powers: for example to unlock a vehicle or infantry
- Upgradale powers: for example, cash bounty/hack, rebel ambush, tank or infantry paradrop etc.

Any tips how i can do this? Any kind of tips are welcome. For questions just ask me.

Oh, and sorry if my English is bad. I'm not from the USA or England, but my English is very good smile.gif/

Just make a new ambush power, and give it the OCL of the level 3 demo ambush, and of course edit the button.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OhaahO
post 26 Jan 2017, 16:21
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12939

QUOTE (Zeke @ 26 Jan 2017, 2:28) *
Just make a new ambush power, and give it the OCL of the level 3 demo ambush, and of course edit the button.

Thank you for the quick response. I'll going to try your idea. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:09