Reply to this topicStart new topic
How to add art stuff
Commanderkaleb
post 5 Apr 2017, 2:02
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14720

So i learned how to add a few things to the ini folder, im trying to add the frogfoot got a few errors in worldbuilder i think i solve those but i dont know how to add the art stuff.. i only been using the finalbig to edit stuff cause once i tried changing things in the notepad n the game crashed so i figure thats a nono. So how do i addbthe art stuff, in worldbuilder the frogfoot was invisible.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omeka88
post 15 Jul 2017, 12:59
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15601

QUOTE (Commanderkaleb @ 5 Apr 2017, 3:02) *
So i learned how to add a few things to the ini folder, im trying to add the frogfoot got a few errors in worldbuilder i think i solve those but i dont know how to add the art stuff.. i only been using the finalbig to edit stuff cause once i tried changing things in the notepad n the game crashed so i figure thats a nono. So how do i addbthe art stuff, in worldbuilder the frogfoot was invisible.

Thank you.

for add 3D model (W3D) or Cameo\unit icon (tga for unit icon or tga\DDs For unit texture)

all texture (tga\dds) MUST BE ADD like this : Art\Textures\ExRFG_3.dds

all W3D : Art\W3D\GB_QG.W3D (Also Don't Rename the W3D , sage read the Hierarchy name no matter the .w3d name , you can see the Hierarchy name in W3D Viever)

Import all inside a .Big file , of corse sayd file.big must be inside Game foulder

warning : if you import iside any NotEmpy file.big sometime finalBig can "Break" the first on the list file inside (my fix is import a dummy file call it 0Antibug and let Finalbig brack that one)

method 2) [good for quick test]

you can also create an empy foulder call it Art(caps not matter) iside the 2 folder (W3D and Textures )
put the file inside and the game\WB should read it

hope this help biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 23:50