The General
post 23 Jun 2014, 22:15
Post #1

Head of the Federal Council of Byzantine
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9974

Episode #1 .

London, somwhere around 10 PM, December 2044.

It was a rainy day, and there weren't many people out on the streets. A man in the black coat and a hat stopped walking and briefly looked at the window of one of the shops. The sign read: "all-out shoe sale - only today". It was written in red letters with yellow framework, and a man smiled.
While entering the nearby building, a thousand toughts went trough his head. Getting on the second floor, he unlocked the door of his apartment and went in.
It was dark, so he tried to turn on the light in the livingroom, but there was no electricity.
Without turning around he said: "Wellcome to my home."
There was a man sitting in the chair in the livingroom.

Man: "Thank you. You have a nice place. So, how are you Mr. Boyd?"
Boyd: "A bit worried. We are getting very concerning reports almost every day in the last week."

Man: "Do we have leaks?"
Boyd: "Nothing new, the "monthly" is completely under control by the way. I was about to write the report on it tomorrow."

Man: "That's great news, but you'll give me that report in person."
After a small pause he continued: "Anyway, i suspect you'd like to know what is the purpose of my visit."
Boyd: "Like always, i gess it's something important."

Man: "Yes. But it's much more important than ever before. This would be your last mission, at least for now."
Boyd: "I'm listening."

Man: "We need to show those bastards that we mean business, and you will have to disappear after this."
Boyd: "For how long?"

Man: "I don't know. Right now our main concern is to send a message to the world and get you out in time."
Boyd: "How will i disappear?"

Man: "We'll let you decide. However, you will get the details and equipment in three days, after that you'll have a day to decide how do you want to go. So, you have two days to gather and secure your most valuable belongings. After that, everything else will be taken care of."
Boyd: "Okay."

Man: "Do you have any questions?"
Boyd: "No."

Man: "I'm glad to see you trust us."
Boyd: "I have no doubt you will continue to keep honoring your word."

The man smiled, stood up and they shook hands. He was wearing gloves.

Boyd: "You have to get me one of those."
Man: "After you're safe and all of this is over, we can all grab a drink and enjoy a better world."

Boyd: "Well, let's hope it's done sooner rather than later."

The man went to the door saying: "The electricity will be back by the morning."
He exited the apartment and disappeared into the darkness.

Episode #2 .

London, three days later, around 7AM.

Boyd Gibs exited his nearly empty apartment. Exiting the building he turned towards the entrance of the shoe store in the ground floor. He entered the store, greeting the salesmen. He was approaching him while looking around the store.

Salesman: "Hello Mr. Gibs, what can i do for you today?"
Gibs: "You can tell me if you have something for me."

The salesman smiled and showed him to follow with his hand. In the storage room, he tok a briefcase from the shelf and gave it to Boyd.
Salesman: "Everything you need should be in there. Now if you excuse me i have a store to take care of."

Boyd waited until the salesman left, and then he sat on a chear near a table. He placed the briefcase on it, entered the password and opened it. Inside there was a burner mobile phone, a remote control of some sort, and some papers. He tok out the papers and started reading.
After about ten minutes, he put the phone in his pocket and locked everything else in the briefcase. Leaving the store he greeted the salesman and went towards his car.

A few minutes later, he entered the SIS building. He greeted his collegues along the way to the elevator and his office. The elevator was full of people so he started getting nervious . Luckily the elevator reached the floor where his office is located before he started sweating, so he exited it in a hurry. The rest of the way he didn't even notice the people around him, he was in a hurry to reach the safety of his office.
When he finally did, he sat down and tok a deep breath before picking up the phone. He called the chief of security, and a few minutes later someone knocked on the door.

Gibs: "Come in."
The man entered and shut the door, and Gibs offered him to take a seat.
Miller: "The shipment arrived last night sir, it was kept guarded in the basement according to the Director's orders. The guys are still down there but their shift is soon over. Do you need me to take you to inspect it?"
Gibs: "That isn't neccessary, thank you. Just keep it low profile, and tell the guards that they will be payed for overtime work. The director will make sure of it."

Miller: "Okay sir. Is that all?"
Gibs: "Yes, that's it for now."

Miller exited the office. After shutting the door Boyd Gibs sighted and whispered: "It's on."
Half an hour later, Boyd looked at his watch, tok out the burner phone and used the speed dial.

The phone rang in an old van parked somwhere in the center of London. A masked man looked at the caller ID before answering:
"Is everything set?"
Voice: "Yes, but i don't have the cameras. Isn't it too risky?"
Man: "It's taken care off. Start the second phase."
Voice: "Roger that."

After he ended the call, Boyd exited his office and went to the elevator. On the way to the elevator he did his best to seem calm. After standing next to the elevator door for about a minute, a man with a visitor ID card bumped into him, knocking him on the floor.

He leaned towards Gibs and whispered: "Deputy isn't there." Then he continued liudly: "I'm so sorry sir, i wasn't looking."
The visitor helped him get up.
Gibs smiled: "Don't worry about it."

While the visitor walked away, Gibs headed back to his office hoping that no one will meet him along the way. He got very nervous, and was afraid that he won't be able to hide it.
After entering the office and closing the door, he fealt relieved. He locked the door, sat on his chair and tok a deep breath before he tok off his burner phone to make a call.

Gibs: "The "V" said that the assistant director isn't here."
Voice: "Hold on."
Gibs started feeling nervous again.
After about a minute the voice continued: "Resume the operation."

Episode #3 .

London, SIS Building, around 10AM.
Mood music.

Two men dressed as security guards with black sunglasses met in the main hallway of the building. One of them was carrying a suitcase, while the other was discreetly looking around. Without saying a word they headed towards the main surveillance room, blending in with the crowd.
After they opened the door and walked in, there were only two members of surveillance sitting on chairs talking to eachother, not paying attention to them or the camera screens. The security guards immediately tok out their guns with silencers and shot them even before the two noticed that they walked in. One of them then locked the door, while the other was removing the bodies from the chairs.
After they both tok a seat, one guard tok out a cellphone.

The phone rang at the old black van.
Voice: "Status?"
Guard #1: "Surveillance secured. It was as easy as we expected."
Voice: "Roger that. Make the preparations and monitor the hall of the conference room."
Guard #1: "Roger that."

Then the second guard opened the suitcase and tok out two gas masks. He placed one in front of him, and the other in front of his colleague. They also left their weapons next to the masks and one of them started typing something in the computer while the other was looking at the monitors.

A couple of minutes after, they saw some people enter the conference room. The first guard waited until they all entered, and then he tok out the phone: "Everyone is there, except the assistant director."
Voice: "Copy that. Wait for further instructions"

Meanwhile in his office, Boyd Gibs got a call on his burner phone:
Voice: "Everything is set, leave the building."
Gibs: "On my way."

Gibs quickly opened the briefcase, tok the device frim it and placed it in his pocket. He closed it, stood up and whispered: "Here we go."
He left the office in a hurry and went trough the halls even faster than the last time, not paying attention to anything or anyone. In a few minutes he was out of the building, so he headed towards his car. After he entered, he noticed an old van on the corner of the parking lot.

Gibs tok out his burner phone:
Gibs: "I'm out, but i think you are too close."
Voice: "We're not. Stand by, it's showtime."
Gibs: "Roger that."

When they ended the call, while a man in the van called the security guards in the surveillance room:

Voice: "Anything unusual to report?"
Guard #1: "Not so far sir, no one left the room."
Voice: "Put on the masks. When you see the director leaving the room, it's showtime."
Guard #1 : "Copy. Waiting for confirmation."

The guards put on the masks and a few seconds later they saw the director exiting the office, looking at his mobile phone.
Guard: "He's out."
Voice: "Tell me when the director can no longer be seen on camera 9B."
Guard #1: "Okay sir.", said the guard, looking at the screen with a sticker "9B".
Voice: "Standing by."
The guard continued: "He turned right in the hallway."
Voice: "Don't let him out of your sight."

Then the masked man in the van called Gibs: "Now. Push the button and get out of there."
Gibs pushed the red button, started the car and drove away in a hurry, while inside the building's top floors the people were falling on the ground unconscious. The guards in the surveillance room looked at eachother, nodding.

Voice: "It's showtime. Get the director and leave the building. And remember to leave the suitcase in the surveillance, as a present."
Guard #1 : "Yes sir."
The guard unlocked the door and they left the room in a hurry, taking out the guns. They used the emergency stairs to get to the targeted floor, and in a minute they saw the director lying unconscious in the hallway. One of the guards fired his gun killing the director, and after making sure he's dead they hid them and turned back.

Meanwhille at the parking lot, the old van exploded, creating panic inside and outside of the building. People started running down the stairs in panic, while the two masked guards entered the empty elevator and tok off their masks when they were half way to the ground floor. They hid the masks inside their uniforms, and exited the building on the back door, heading towards the street at the back.

After entering the car, one guard was turning on the engine while the other talked on the burner phone:
Guard #1 : "We're out."
The man in a van looked at the screen and said: "The security is busy. Head towards the safehouse and after you turn at the first corner push the button. Good work."
Guard #1 : "Copy that sir, see you there."

The guard tok out the device hidden below the seat, and after the car turned he pushed the button. Two explosions were seen at the top and the middle floor, and a few seconds later one stonger explosion happaned in the basement. The guard then opened the window and tossed the phone in the river, while one part of the building was slowly collapsing.

Episode #4
Part 1

London, somwhere around 7PM near the river Thames.

Gibs was looking around, a little nervous. It was a cold winter night, and he was suposed to meet his mysterious friend again near the river Thames.
A man in a black coat was standing near the fence, looking at the river. The second Gibs saw him, he was reliefed. Boyd headed towards him, smiling. He was carrying gloves and a black suitcase which looked just like the one Gibs was carrying.

He stood next to the man, looking at the river: "It's like winter hasn't arrived yet."
The man answered, still looking at the water: "But it will, soon."

Boyd was confused, that wasn't the answer he was suposed to get... He started looking around, and just as he was starting to panic, the man turned...
Man: "No need to worry comrade."
Gibs felt relieved. He sighted and continued: "Don't do that..."
Man smiled and continued: "You did good. And we gave you no reason to doubt in us so far, have we?"
Gibs nodded.

The man in a black coat then turned around, walking towards an old bridge. Boyd Gibs walked with him, and there was nobody else in the old park.
Gibs then looked at the man, still walking: "Is the mission successfuly completed?"
The man didn't even turn, but he responded: "Almost."

They walked in silence for about a minute, and then they were in front of an old residental building. Gibs started feeling uneasy as they climbed the stairs and stopped in front of an old door. The man opened it, and they went in.
The apartment was completely dark. Boyd Gibs put down his suitcase, and then he started looking around while he was taking his coat off. He felt that he was panicking again. When his eyes got used to the dark, he noticed two more shapes near him.

Suddenly, two man grabbed him by the shoulders. Just when they forced him to sit and started tying him, the light turned on. In shock, he was completely paralyzed as they duct taped his mouth.

Boyd Gibs was sitting in the middle of an old, almost empty room, tied to a chair. Old curtains were covering windows so there was no light coming from the street. Three man in black coats, with gloves and hats were standing in front of him. Suddenly it hit him: what about his sister?
Gibs was swetting, as the man he met near the river gave his suitcase to the two others. They headed towards him, and Gibs closed his eyes. They went past him and entered the next room trough a door that was behind him.
His former "friend" then tok off his coat and fixed his red tie.

Approached him, he said: "I'm going to take the tape off now."
As he removed it and threw it on the ground, he continued: "Remember, you're not the only one with us."
Gibs mumbled, with a shaky voice: "What... What is going on? Where is my sister? What are you doing?"
The man with a green tie smiled: "Don't worry abut her. Soon you will be joining her..."
Gibs continued with a shaky voice: "Is she alive?"
The man frowned: "What? Of course she is. Why wouldn't she be?"
Gibs got confused: "Well...you said..."

At that moment the two other men entered the room. One of them whispered something in the ear of his superior, and then went back to the room.
The man then aproached Gibs and started untying him and said: "Well, we're done here."
Boyd Gibs was confused. As he was slowly standing up, he was directed to the next room, where he saw a little device on the table.
The man entered the room behind him: "You'll need to give us your blood sample, and then change your clothes."
Gibs turned around and looked at him: "What? Why?"
Man frowned and said: "Because if you don't, then we just scared the sh*t out of you for nothing. Everything will be explained later."
The man exited the room, and after taking Gibs'es blood sample, so did his associates, leaving Boyd alone in the room with his new clothes.
A few minutes later, Boyd Gibs joined the three men. His "friend" then gave him a pat on the back and said: "Our job is done. Now to get you out of here."

Part 2

Belgrade, around 3AM at the airport Nikola Tesla.

"Airplane number S309L coming from London, United Kingdom landed at the terminal seven" echoed trough the building.
A few minutes later, two man in black suits went towards the airport security, where they stopped and started watching the passangers which went trough it. Suddenly, one of them slowly shoved the other one with his elbow, and nodded towards the passangers. They started walking towards them, but an airport security guard stepped at their path, blocking the way.

Guard:"Sorry gentlemen, you can't go trough here."
The two tok out their legitimations and showed them to the guard. Thy were VOA agents. Once the guard looked at them and matched their pictures, he smiled and stepped out of their way.
As the two men passed trough, they headed towards a passanger with a briefcase. He was accompanied by someone who looked like a businessman, with an expensive suit and sunglasses.

"Milos, wellcome back. I am guessing everything went as planned?" said one of the agents, shaking hands.
"Glad to be home patner" replyed a passanger.
While the two were talking, the other agent tok our two ID cards and gave them to both passangers. The businessman, who was silent since they landed, tok his card and looked at it.
"I can't read cyrilic" said the businessman.
The agent smiled: "No need. You'll just need to show it to the security when we exit."

A few seconds later they passed the security and went to the car which waited for them outside. They drove trough the center of the city, to a huge building where they stopped. One of the agents looked at the businessman: "It's our headquarters. Here you will get everything you need."
Inside, they went trough the reception, and the guard let them pass trough to the stairs. As they were going down the stairs, the businessman was looking around at the people which went past him while the two agents which eh followed kept talking about something. He couldn't understand what they were saying, and just about when he was going to ask where are they going, they enetered one hallway, went past the security again and straight trough the door into a big room.
The room had a big table and a picture of Stojan Milovanovic, the ex-president of Serbia at the wall, next to a big flag of Serbia and the amblem of VOA, the Serbian military inteligence. They sat at a sofa, waiting for something.

Seconds later, a man entered the room carrying a file. All four of them stood up. The man shok hands with the three agents one by one, while talking with them about something. Finaly, he shok hands with the with the businessman.
"Greeting Mr. Gibs, i am the deputy director of VOA, Avramovic. Congratulations on the job well done, we couldn't have done it this fast without your sacrafice."
Gibs answered: "It was tricky sir, but i am glad i could help." The other agents were silent, listening to their conversation.
Avramovic gave him the file, smiling: "Here is everything you need to start a new life here. Your sister already has her documents. But you'll need to go to plastic surgery."
Gibs opened the file, and looked at his new picture.
Avramovic: "He was one of the western "businessmen" here, who went "missing" after the nationalisation in the late 30s. If you go trough plastic surgery, you can inhert some of his property, and continue to live here."
Gibs frowned, looked at Avramovic and then at the picture in his new passport.
Avramovic continued: "He had no family, so there's nothing to worry about. We also have several stories for his disappearance, what happaned, where was he all this time and similar. Pick the one you want, and let us know."
Gibs was speachless.
The deputy director smiled: "Now you'll be shown to your new apartment. Your sister is waiting for you there."

Several days later, at Boyd's new apartment.

Gibs was watching an UK news channel.
"[...] and the SIS attack was officialy classified as a terror attack. A body of a known GLA operative was discovered two days ago below the old bridge on the reiver of Thames. Documents and bloddy clothes of an MI5 agent Boyd Gibs were discovered in a suitcase in the trunk of the car of the terrorist. The agent is considered missing and is suspected dead, along with his sister which seems to have been abducted days before the attack.[...]"

This post has been edited by The General: 1 Jul 2015, 18:34

--------------------
"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin."
Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi (RIP).
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Russia: The Evil Empire.
Do not watch RT !
Noam Chomsky on the Genocide in Kosovo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 24 Jun 2014, 0:02
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

It was very good to read it all; fun as if reading some history of James Bound although I think you could be a little more objective to shorten slightly the text; but in the end, very good guy.

Waiting for the next part. smile.gif

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
Darky
post 24 Jun 2014, 0:11
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9643

I was so excited for Operation "Remove Kebab" when I saw Operation "Re... Was disappointed.

This post has been edited by DarkyPwnz: 24 Jun 2014, 0:11

+Quote Post
Karpet
post 24 Jun 2014, 2:19
Post #4

Comrade Bear
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9722
Projects: Deep Impact

^ Same thing. Hopefully the sequel in spirit is Operation: Remove Kebab tongue.gif

Nice read, really does remind me of James Bond, waiting on the next parts to complete this already great fanfic.

--------------------
Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage.

+Quote Post
The General
post 24 Jun 2014, 7:56
Post #5

Group Icon

The name of the mission itself is suposed to give a hint about something. wink.gif

--------------------
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Do not watch RT !

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 1 Jul 2015, 19:37
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

The pt 2 is very well written and the narrative is interesting - and not something cliché; I'm enjoying this fan-fiction (and Serb spies operating in the UK).

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
The General
post 1 Jul 2015, 20:36
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (__CrUsHeR @ 1 Jul 2015, 20:37) *
The pt 2 is very well written and the narrative is interesting - and not something cliché; I'm enjoying this fan-fiction (and Serb spies operating in the UK).

Thanks comrade. I was trying to make it unpredictable, and also leave some options open for later in case i get more ideas for the characters.

--------------------
Nicholas II of Russia.
Noam Chomsky.

Do not watch RT !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 0:38