Papaya Master Ra...
post 9 Jan 2011, 4:20
Post #1

Forum Volcanologist
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 57
Volcano Researcher

So when General Alexander runs out of electricity and then uses that General power and drops it, it can not be clicked or force fired or even get damaged by AoE weaponry, unless Alexander rebuilds enough Power plants that it returns back to normal.

Also thank you for such incredible mod and I enjoyed it throughout the week. Congratulations to the SWR Team for the victory achieved in the ModDB Awards and I'll be waiting for that sweet 1.1 release. smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shockwavelover84
post 21 Dec 2011, 22:17
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

QUOTE (Papaya Master Rai @ 9 Jan 2011, 5:20) *
So when General Alexander runs out of electricity and then uses that General power and drops it, it can not be clicked or force fired or even get damaged by AoE weaponry, unless Alexander rebuilds enough Power plants that it returns back to normal.

Also thank you for such incredible mod and I enjoyed it throughout the week. Congratulations to the SWR Team for the victory achieved in the ModDB Awards and I'll be waiting for that sweet 1.1 release. smile.gif

Hm I never noticed that but interesting.

On the flip side - I noticed that when Alexander uses her Generals' power to paradrop defense turrets, that often the AI will just move it's vehicles past them while being damaged/destroyed but will not attack them - this usually occurs if the turrets are dropped next to a group of enemy units which are already en route to attack a separate base structure - if the units come into range of her turrets which have already been active for some time, then they will attack them however.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24 April 2024 - 15:14