Closed TopicStart new topic
Stealth Gen AI Bug? (Black Market)
BiggsyBoi
post 23 Nov 2012, 21:24
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9502

I just played a game where the Stealth General AI didn't build any black markets (whilst set to Hard difficulty), I will be doing some more testing on this but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I haven't noticed anyone else on the forums saying they have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vintorez_*
post 24 Nov 2012, 4:57
Post #2

Guests

No, but I've played a few matches against China Tank General on Hard where he didn't build any hackers, and ran out of money very quickly.

+Quote Post
BiggsyBoi
post 24 Nov 2012, 9:01
Post #3

Group Icon

hmmmm this is most strange! pretty sure the tank general builds hackers against me, but just played a second game where the Hard stealth general AI didn't build it's black markets. I guess the next step is to note if it built it's palace, didn't think about that before!

I will also double check the tank general hackers. Hopefully this isn't the last version of shockwave!

+Quote Post
BiggsyBoi
post 24 Nov 2012, 14:07
Post #4

Group Icon

hmmmmm this is most strange!! the building of these back markets seems to be intermittent! it's strange because as per the AI build list, it should pretty much build the same base every time. Sometimes the stealth general will build 2 out of 4 of it's black markets, and then sometimes it builds none!

+Quote Post
thehulkster94
post 25 Nov 2012, 15:56
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 9382

QUOTE (Vintorez @ 24 Nov 2012, 4:57) *
No, but I've played a few matches against China Tank General on Hard where he didn't build any hackers, and ran out of money very quickly.

I've experienced this quite often. Not only will he not have any hackers, but he doesn't even build a barracks normally.

+Quote Post
BiggsyBoi
post 25 Nov 2012, 18:43
Post #6

Group Icon

Just played a game against the demo general and he didn't build black markets either. Maybe I will try some different maps to see if the issue is map related, although i don't see why the problem would be intermittent on the same map!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 1:45