Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aircraft Swapping Weapons
IntoTheRain
post 18 Dec 2015, 18:04
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10670

Any way to create 2 different weapon groups for an aircraft that can only be swapped while the aircraft is on the airfield?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 18 Dec 2015, 19:18
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Impossible IIRC

--------------------

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 18 Dec 2015, 21:33
Post #3

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Why would you even want that? If it was really possible, than you could entirely scrap all jets, but one for Russia, China and US each. Too much multirole is boring and removes the diversity (something that RotR mastered and thus launched this skeleton of a game for like 10 years ahead of it's time). More micro-intensity is hard (including for myself), but it's also way more interesting. Besides, having a multirole Sokol would probably be the most broken thing in the entire game.

Although I refrain from messing with the game files, when 1.85 was released, I was kinda disappointed with no AA for the Sokol, that I just gave it the Berkuts' missiles. It was also for fun-sake. I ended up ruining that exact same feeling, cause I caught myself using Sokols non-stop. Almost as much as the Topols. I basically bored myself into oblivion with it. Not with the Topols, thou, cause you never get bored using a big fuckin' cluster-nuke. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by 3rdShockArmy: 18 Dec 2015, 21:48

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
n5p29
post 19 Dec 2015, 9:11
Post #4

Enlima Studios
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 482

QUOTE (IntoTheRain @ 19 Dec 2015, 0:04) *
Any way to create 2 different weapon groups for an aircraft that can only be swapped while the aircraft is on the airfield?

you can try to give bike logic to the aircraft, but it is terribly broken.
let's see if you can tinker it around. you'll be officially a SAGE wizard if you success. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 April 2024 - 2:23