IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Russia mirror XAOC-RU- vs GeneralAziz, mr. PRO dont offense (insult) me plz :)
XAOC-RU-
post 14 Dec 2015, 1:16
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

Well it was ordinary game between me and person who do not like to lose and go to rage and insulting when losing. Post this replay only for that reason.

P.S. Do not offence or insult noone GeneralAziz or what your real name. This is not the act of an adequate adult man. It's like non-adequate little child which took away the candy from him and he's crying after that. My skill is lower than yours but it did not give you the right to insult me. So enjoy the replay smile.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  russia_mirror.rar ( 27.51K ) Number of downloads: 18

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HeDD
post 14 Dec 2015, 7:22
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 11778

He can play good only as GLA... But who play as GLA bad?))

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 14 Dec 2015, 7:29
Post #3

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

Any good ZH player can play GLA well, due to it being the only faction that didn't get their early game tactics nerfed ( in fact I'd say they got buffed due to base also acting as tunnels). So yeah, they are the easiest faction to get into, in that regards.

Anyways, just for your information, in game comments don't appear in replays. Regardless, don't listen to anyone who calls you a bar player or insults you. Be better than that.

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 14 Dec 2015, 12:32
Post #4

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

I don't understand why zh and shw (specifically Russian and Arab ones) always bm people. Has anyone else noticed that trend? And why mainly only those two countries?

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
Basilisx
post 14 Dec 2015, 14:06
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 9682

We are a rather small gaming community, if someone wants to be the odd one out by annoying the rest, than he will be pretty quickly isolated. Good luck finding a game, if everyone kicks you out for being a douche then. Lucky me I never had a problem with bm'ing here in ROTR. So many nice fellas here biggrin.gif

I'm going to watch your replay later when I'm back home and tell you my opinion on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
M.P
post 14 Dec 2015, 14:53
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 10559

If I had control of SWR NET, I would ban General Aziz Permanently, He insults everyone when he loses a game (Including me)

+Quote Post
LoneRebel
post 14 Dec 2015, 16:13
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 11110

Why are some people such sore losers? ...It's only a game.

+Quote Post
Zion
post 14 Dec 2015, 21:48
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 10992

His Russia is trash.. GLA, is decent.. but he doesn't know how to play ROTR GLA.

ZH players they are all like that.. "competitive/asshole" cuz before when they were in clanwars you kinda needed to be cocky, since everyone is.
I wouldn't take too much of what he says.. that's just who they are.. if its just a game,, then you shouldn't take offense in the first place.

+Quote Post
Basilisx
post 14 Dec 2015, 21:54
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 9682

Ok, watched the game here are my thoughts:

all in all it was pretty even for the most part. Attacks going back and forth, a real tug of war. It is obvious that you, Xaoc, knows more about the Russian faction than Aziz. He just randomly bunched up some units very often and hoped for the best, while you went for Russias main strengths: brute force, MTP support.

There were some decisive mistakes on his side, like going Tesla against Russia, not using any MTPs at all and not using Goliath systems against Grumbles and Hinds, although he purchased the upgrade. Fair enough his attacks in the early phase of the match were quite good, because they caught you off guard. If he needs someone to blame, he should only blame himself.

My tip for you: ALWAYS scout your opponent. If you have seen his attack force of 4 Teslas + 2 Tunguskas early on for instance, you could have countered it with less casualties, like sniping the Tunguskas with Kodiak missiles ( seriously, why is nobody using those excellent tank sniping missiles ?) and going for the Teslas with Hellions, like you did few minutes after that in front of his base.

Following the scouting, be more aggressive: there is always time for retreat if shit gets serious, otherwise go quick in dish out a lot of damage and go out. He can't place Kashtans everywhere at the same time. Scouting is essential for finding that weakness obviously.

So my big tip is, scout more, see more, act clever. if you see enough of the battlefield, opportunities to strike come to you, so you don't have to look for them yourself. His left side was undefended, 3-4 Hellions along the left border of the map could have almost been a GG.

--------------------

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 15 Dec 2015, 19:08
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 11210

QUOTE (Basilisx @ 15 Dec 2015, 1:54) *
Ok, watched the game here are my thoughts:

all in all it was pretty even for the most part. Attacks going back and forth, a real tug of war. It is obvious that you, Xaoc, knows more about the Russian faction than Aziz. He just randomly bunched up some units very often and hoped for the best, while you went for Russias main strengths: brute force, MTP support.

There were some decisive mistakes on his side, like going Tesla against Russia, not using any MTPs at all and not using Goliath systems against Grumbles and Hinds, although he purchased the upgrade. Fair enough his attacks in the early phase of the match were quite good, because they caught you off guard. If he needs someone to blame, he should only blame himself.

My tip for you: ALWAYS scout your opponent. If you have seen his attack force of 4 Teslas + 2 Tunguskas early on for instance, you could have countered it with less casualties, like sniping the Tunguskas with Kodiak missiles ( seriously, why is nobody using those excellent tank sniping missiles ?) and going for the Teslas with Hellions, like you did few minutes after that in front of his base.

Following the scouting, be more aggressive: there is always time for retreat if shit gets serious, otherwise go quick in dish out a lot of damage and go out. He can't place Kashtans everywhere at the same time. Scouting is essential for finding that weakness obviously.

So my big tip is, scout more, see more, act clever. if you see enough of the battlefield, opportunities to strike come to you, so you don't have to look for them yourself. His left side was undefended, 3-4 Hellions along the left border of the map could have almost been a GG.

Thanks for good advises man. I hope this will make my game better smile.gif

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 15 Dec 2015, 19:09

+Quote Post
th3Duke
post 17 Dec 2015, 6:53
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 12140

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 14 Dec 2015, 2:16) *
Well it was ordinary game between me and person who do not like to lose and go to rage and insulting when losing. Post this replay only for that reason.

P.S. Do not offence or insult noone GeneralAziz or what your real name. This is not the act of an adequate adult man. It's like non-adequate little child which took away the candy from him and he's crying after that. My skill is lower than yours but it did not give you the right to insult me. So enjoy the replay smile.gif

Hello All ,
i have to say something about Generalaziz since almost everyone against him , i know this guy and i played with him many times , he just like to compete alot but he never ever insult anyone because of a game !! .
i talked to him about ur post and asked him about the insulting , he said he challenged you and ur friend together is that an insulting !! or after that he called u (noob) ? if one of them is insulting then who is the adult and who is the child ?
u said he is like a child which took away the candy from him and he's crying after that . In my perspective those word are insulting more that the noob word , And Guys come on u just believe his words without any prove !!? is that fare for him ?
Am sorry for what i said but i don't like someone i knew being accused like that smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 17 Dec 2015, 8:10
Post #12

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Member No.: 10450

He didn't mean to, though he's known for it ( done that is several streams, I can't point out on exactly whcih one) but he did apologize about it a long time ago. Several people also complain about him. ( Nobody ever complains about insults unless it's legit, let alone complains coming from several different people about the same person).

He gave off an unfriendly first impression, that's all to it. Unless he really does change and become more friendly, it's gonna be a stigma that sticks with him for a long time.

People are sensitive about this because of different mindsets. Arabs are used to insulting each other jokingly during competition for example, so do Russians, ( not stereotyping here, am just stating a trend that stuff like this comes usually from those 2 sources). It's a taunting method, that attempts to break morale that adds to the psychological war 2 players have during a match. Usually it doesn't work, because the latter party is used to it or more likely to taunt back, but a big part of the community isn't used to this behavior and prefer a friendlier approach rather than trash talking

Just giving my 2 cents about this. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mizo: 17 Dec 2015, 8:13

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Jan 2016, 14:17
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

It was a nice match to cast

+Quote Post
LordOFcNc
post 5 Jan 2016, 7:30
Post #14

Eng
Group Icon

Member No.: 11959

GeneralAziz never plays russia
And people never talk shit for no reason (If he did)
Think again , Relax buddy

This post has been edited by LordOFcNc: 5 Jan 2016, 7:39

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 7 Jan 2016, 6:51
Post #15

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

QUOTE (Mizo @ 17 Dec 2015, 9:10) *
He gave off an unfriendly first impression, that's all to it. Unless he really does change and become more friendly, it's gonna be a stigma that sticks with him for a long time

Literally my experience with him. He was super BM when we first met but now we get on really well and have some really fun games smile.gif

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15 May 2024 - 13:53