IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mizo ( ECA ) vs MP ( Russia ) RGO 1.A, Cold Territory.
Mizo
post 10 Mar 2016, 18:59
Post #1

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

HIND SPAM vs Gun Turrent Mania

A fun game that escelates to late game where MP just knjaz mod and spams hinds till there is no tomorrow while I constantly rebuild broken defense lines. It was a war of rage where I pushed him far to this point.
In Hindsight ( no pun intended tongue.gif ), I should really start using penetrator rounds early game against blobers. And this game shows how NOT to build an ECA defense line late game ( building in a line is just terrible ) .

On a good note, there are barely any howetzers ( just 2 ) and no claymores whatsoever so yeah enjoy biggrin.gif

MP won, and his win was pretty BS, though he had no choice but to do so. My Gun Turrent Mania albiet not perfect, did push him far enough to resort to this. And comments about the second eco, I could not afford to spend cash on second eco due to the fact that I was barely able to hold my ground and survive, constantly pouring cash in reconstructing defense lines while MP was pretty comfortable, building twice the amount of second eco I had.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 10 Mar 2016, 19:00
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Mizo_vs_M.P.rar ( 74.19K ) Number of downloads: 15

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M.P
post 10 Mar 2016, 19:03
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

Yes my win was BS, I agree, but you forced me to do that tongue.gif

6 Helipad Hind spam for the win

This post has been edited by Comrade M.P: 10 Mar 2016, 19:04
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 14:16