Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 9277

EUROPEAN CONTINENTAL INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY DISPATCH
ID: CIC-23678
DATE: 2049-11-23
CLEARANCE LEVEL: 3
AUTHOR: Mj. Sierakowski, A3, HQ BAT, 21st Light Regiment "Grom", Free Polish Army

BACKGROUND
By order from Brig. Gen. Martyna Zawacka (codename Zelma) a summary of the technology in use during the resistance is provided in this report. Please see attached sketches. The Enemy's rear security units primarily targeted our Leopards and other armoured vehicles leaving us with only logistical vehicles. By mounting cranes on the flatbed trailers the Supply Tracks could haul hardware left on the ambush site to our workshops.

SPEAKER TRAILER
During the Post-Insurrection period the Chinese relief forces' propaganda units installed speaker towers in all major towns across Poland. We realized the importance of boosting the morale of our troops and the free people of Poland so we mounted these speakers on the trailers. It also provided a healing aura around the vehicle.

ECM TRAILER
As a part of the now defunct Eurasian Unity League we were able to lease a number of ECM arrays from the PRC.

TELECOM TRAILER
In desperate need of funds we mounted telecommunications equipment on some trailers and provided limited mobile phone services to our men for a small charge. It was a win-win situation as the good folks back home could keep in touch with their sons and daughters at the front. The system also aided the counter-intelligence surveillance of the population as we of course recorded all calls and text messages.

NANOBOT TRAILER
Later in the war with up-scaling of the production of Manticores and Anvil Bots we were able to acquire a number of Nanobot systems that provided shielding and reparation services to our armoured units.

SCRAMBLER TRAILER
Some of our contractors managed to source so-called Scrambler devices from "the Zone" to us. It allowed us to unseen advance on enemy installations; strike and then disappear. The large-scale distribution of NVGs within the Russian forces is indeed a result of this tactic.

ARENA TRAILER
After the Enemy begun equipping their tanks with active protection systems our ambushes lost significantly in efficiency. On 5th of September 2048 a Sentinel heavy tank was damaged by one of our AT mines and due to the muddy conditions the Enemy were not able to recover it. That was one of the few good days during the war and our otherwise morose F4 grinned when he reported that his team had successfully repaired and reverse engineered a Arena module. To be on the safe side they also mounted smoke dischargers on the trailers.

AIR RAID RADAR TRAILER
The Enemy's air superiority provided a constant threat to our forces. In an desperate effort to mitigate the situation we managed to "decommission" a number of Russian Air Raid Tower installations. The early warning our air defence units received, despite being mere seconds, evened the odds to some extent.

PDL TRAILER
When the Americans entered the war their high-tech hardware slowly begun to reach the frontline. The Point Defence Lasers were much appreciated by our men since it provided a much needed stand-off defence against the constant rockets barrages.

LAM TRAILER
When ze Americans cowardly fled our land during the terrorist uprising they left a large number of Patriot batteries, the predecessor to the Protector Defence System. By mounting the old launchers on the trailers and loading them with newly acquired "Netfire" Loitering Attack Munition missiles we were able to strike swiftly. The LAMs bears more similarities with drones than missiles: super-efficient PV cells and electric engines gave the LAMs capabilities to stay in the air for very long periods meaning that the munition could literally be in the air at the same moment as enemy tanks were detected and strike within seconds.

DRONE CONTROL TRAILER
With our ranks running thin we could not man the Folgore Detachment. Combining comm. equipment from the few W.A.S.P. Hive elements that reached the front with the Jupiter Jumpjet rigs and 40 mm AGLs we were able to construct and deploy a fleet of makeshift UCAVs.

MORTAR TRAILER:
Our troops were forces to revert to guerilla tactics after the Enemy had occupied our AO. We were no longer able to hold our ground and had to ambush and then rapidly withdraw to avoid capture. Therefore we salvaged the mortar tubes from their pits and attached them to the trailers. Munitions were in short supply and we loaded whatever was available. We heard rumours that the men sometimes even loaded the MRE tins, supplied by our American allies, because they did not like the taste.

China - Incendiary Shell: Strong vs. infantry and buildings.
ECA - Canister/Cluster Shell: Strong vs. infantry/buildings.
GLA - Gas Shell: Strong vs. infantry
Russia - Thermobaric Shell: Strong vs. infantry and buildings.
USA - Guided Shell: Strong vs. vehicles.

This post has been edited by Spejjarn: 4 Jan 2016, 23:53

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 3 Jan 2016, 9:22
Post #2

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

Thats actually a really cool idea. Nice smile.gif

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
M.P
post 3 Jan 2016, 11:07
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

Inb4 somebody like Mr. Kim comes to ruin this topic.... sleep.gif

QUOTE (Spejjarn @ 3 Jan 2016, 3:30) *
SCRAMBLER TRAILER
Upgrade unlocked by salvaging GLA Tier 2 crate. Provides stealth aura.

My head exploded after I read this 8ani5.gif

This post has been edited by Comrade M.P: 3 Jan 2016, 11:16

+Quote Post
Spejjarn
post 3 Jan 2016, 11:23
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 9277

QUOTE (Comrade M.P @ 3 Jan 2016, 11:07) *
Inb4 somebody like Mr. Kim comes to ruin this topic.... sleep.gif

I am VERY well aware of the no suggestion rule, that's why I put it in the Theatre of War. rolleyes.gif

However, I'm a little proud of making SWR add this:

QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 1 May 2015, 14:20) *

Upon request by the community, we have decided to add these deployable sand bastions to the Worldbuilder. These objects are completely inert and purely cosmetical, but should come in handy for those interested in depicting a large military base on a map of their own design.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Damfoos
post 3 Jan 2016, 12:15
Post #5

"Ha! I could do this with my eyes closed!"
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10686
Russian translator

These are nice drawings, and while this is never going to be implemented, I'd still suggest you to try make them in 3D and post renders, it's not that hard to assemble a new model from existing parts if you are only going to render it and not use in the game. wink.gif

QUOTE (Comrade M.P @ 3 Jan 2016, 14:07) *
My head exploded after I read this 8ani5.gif

Now imagine how explody will be 6 stealthed Claymores suddenly appearing near GLA base ani8b.gif

--------------------

ROTR 1.86 RUS | ShockWave 1.2 RUS | Operation:Firestorm RUS
ROTR VK Fan Group => ROTR.VK <= Группа ROTR ВКонтакте

+Quote Post
M.P
post 3 Jan 2016, 13:02
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

QUOTE (Damfoos @ 3 Jan 2016, 14:45) *
Now imagine how explody will be 6 stealthed Claymores suddenly appearing near GLA base ani8b.gif

A WTF barrage of Iron out of nowhere
8llaniflip.gif 8llaniflip.gif shit.gif 8llani.gif 8llani.gif

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 5 Jan 2016, 2:00
Post #7

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

That's just great, man! I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented, at least as an add-on. It would take a crapload of work, it would also make ECA somewhat OP (not too much), but it would be very, very interesting. biggrin.gif
BTW, the drawings look great. smile.gif

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 12:58