Shock
post 20 Nov 2012, 12:46
Post #51

Forum Green
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 17
Projects: SWR Productions

Well I dont really have any GLA team game experience, mostly 1v1. Due to that I was mostly unsure whether I could win any engagements, and I was messing up my macro (no hotkeys on Arms Dealers) so I didnt really produce as much units as I could have done off 3 supply docks, a black market and one derrick.

I have to get the attack timings up better, and increase map control by building more stealthed tunnels.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 22 Nov 2012, 21:17
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9155

Me, Bruce vs Kicho and Lojzo several days ago.

I was remembering how to play China, and found out that my eco development capabilities aren't as good as they were.
Anyway, the reason I played so passively was because I wanted it to move into deep Late Game. Bruce broke my plans, though. ^^

All sides made mistakes. (for example, my northern defense line could be blown up with few demo trucks. I totally neglected stealth detection this game, due to passivness of GLA).
Lol@ my infernos at 11th minute.

P.S. Changed file name for the appropriate one.

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 23 Nov 2012, 11:15

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 25 Nov 2012, 2:11
Post #53

Group Icon

Another replay. The game ended with mismatch on what I'd call a turning point, when opposing team was getting it's oils killed, which would give me some time to breath, but nevertheless, it was a good game on my favorite map.
Gonna play on this more, once Evan will fix some disbalance problems.

Bruce (USA) & Knjaz (Russia) vs Lojzo (Russia) & Kicho (China)

+Quote Post
Evan
post 25 Nov 2012, 3:30
Post #54

Mapper Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 8893

QUOTE (Knjaz. @ 24 Nov 2012, 17:11) *
Another replay. The game ended with mismatch on what I'd call a turning point, when opposing team was getting it's oils killed, which would give me some time to breath, but nevertheless, it was a good game on my favorite map.

I shall get on that this evening when I get the house picked up. Expect a turn around BY Monday if not tomorrow morning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shock
post 25 Nov 2012, 10:18
Post #55

Forum Green
Group Icon

QUOTE (Knjaz. @ 25 Nov 2012, 2:11) *

Gee Knjaz, you are so greedy. 4 Supply centers and the capture upgrade before you even construct a warfactory. I guess you anticipated Lojzo not to rush because he was playing Russia?

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCeLL
post 25 Nov 2012, 19:28
Post #56

Dangerous Eukaryote
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9173
More awesome than an imploding star and a burning car combined

Me and Vintorez played a pretty fun game. I was Russia and he was USA.

If you're the type of person that comments "WOW YOU GUYS SUCK!! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BLAH BLAH BLAH AND HE WOULD'VE BLAHBLAH" then dont download it.

If you're the kind of person that likes big explosive battles with navy, download it.
Attached File  Russia_and_USA_all_out_war.zip ( 61.19K ) Number of downloads: 20

I'll add in a lore just for fun.

April 2047

The European Invasion has lost its steam, and turned into a bloody stalemate around central Germany.
The Russians needed to gain back the initiative. General Orlov had a plan. He would send in his 12th and 13th armies north, into the sea, to launch a massive invasion on the east coast of France. With that, he could encercle and destroy the defending forces in germany and march on to paris. Unfortunatly for them, a US naval base is located right in their path. In order for the invasion to happen, they need to take that island.

They landed on the northern part of the island, and met almost no ressistance. But the main base is in the south west, along with the American 14th Mechanized Infantry Division and a Fleet of American ships.

(fast forward the beginning, its not very interesting. FF until you see russian amphibious vehicles near the USA base)

Their initial attack came from two fronts: One small amphibious landing coming from the southeast, and a main spearhead coming from the north. The attack was massive and ferocious, but somehow, the americans managed to hold on, and the Russians suffering heavy casulties.

Then, Orlov called in a VDV division and a Shock Trooper platoon to paradrop into the base and wipe out the surviving americans. Sadly, this attack failed too, and it left the Americans and the Russians in a terrible position.

(Fast Forward it after this, because after 2nd attack, i wanted to let him rebuild and I also wanted to rebuild for one final attack)

One of his amphibious Mishka scout vehicles reported back a massive airborn assault from the americans was inbound. The Russians needed to act quickly, and Orlov prepared one final assault, very similar to the first. It was a massive bloody battle, but the russians finally came out on top.

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by InsurgentCell: 25 Nov 2012, 19:38

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Vintorez_*
post 28 Nov 2012, 15:40
Post #57

Guests

Here's a couple replays, both games crashed before the end but they still are entertaining.. The first is a free-for-all match with me against Njaz and Asem Le. The second is me and Asem Le, it's pretty entertaining, because I'm able to successfully hold off wave after wave of his Humvees, Cobras, and Avengers with a single Propaganda Airship - all the while he apparently doesn't realize that I have a captured oil derrick in reserve.

Attached File  Knjaz_vs_Vintorez_vs_Asem_Le.rar ( 34.97K ) Number of downloads: 8

Attached File  Invincible_Airship.rar ( 34.97K ) Number of downloads: 6

This post has been edited by Vintorez: 28 Nov 2012, 15:40

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 4 Dec 2012, 19:19
Post #58

Group Icon

The most epic game we had in a while.

Knjaz (Russia) Bruce (USA) vs Kireto (USA) Kicho (GLA)

The tension was really high in this one.

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 4 Dec 2012, 19:20

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 5 Dec 2012, 2:40
Post #59

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

^ It was a good game, defend and strike back is not easy.

You used very well the Frogfoot Knjaz, was important for attack and defense.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
Shock
post 6 Dec 2012, 0:40
Post #60

Forum Green
Group Icon

Some 1vs1 games of me vs Kireto.

Quite good matches, skill testing, and especially the second game was epic. Hokums ftw.

I also watched that 2v2.

Very nice game, constantly under pressure but in the end I guess your experience with the game wins it over early game skill from Kireto and Kicho.

@Kireto, the mistake was to not build a field of raptors when on the advantage, or maybe a decently defended base while you\\\'re at it. Knowledge of the game (especially regarding Russia) maybe is the cause of that, he plays a lot like a Zero Hour player does. Raptors could have killed the choppers and perhaps even some frogfoots when they went on the offensive.

@Bruce the opposite I would say, he builds an airforce a little too early, which cost him his base as he couldnt hold the ground against the large ground force thrown at him.

Knjaz, typically, teched up in favour of sending more reinforcements to Bruce. This helped in the end because of the power of frogfoots and somehow creating a chokepoint on a very open area.

@Kicho, did well enough allround, although her obsession with destroying that Russian CC is rather unhealthy. Wasting so much firepower while enemy units pick you off is not a good idea. The center is a very low priority target.

I also think if they had continued the advance on Bruce\\\'s side you would be in a harder spot, because it would nearly kill Bruce\\\'s part of the deal and could shut down the middle dock, a much more potent target than the command center.

I can see the panic moves in here xD. Like Knjaz sending his Conscripts, VDV and Armour reserves all at some GLA insurrection because it attacked his industrial plant biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Replayskireto.rar ( 47.32K ) Number of downloads: 13

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 6 Dec 2012, 5:02
Post #61

Group Icon

This was a battle played a few days ago, the map has a few resources which made everything become more difficult.

_CrUsHeR vs InsurgentCell

Attached File  Low_resources.rar ( 30.19K ) Number of downloads: 8

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 6 Dec 2012, 5:48

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 7 Dec 2012, 16:57
Post #62

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

@ Shock

Im always the flyboy and I always rush the critical spots will knjaz covers my Bee-hind Pund intended....

And heres a small game on a

Me Russia vs 2 Gla

I did loose in the end but its just so funny to watch
Attached File  I_lost_but_still_a_good_game.zip ( 90.47K ) Number of downloads: 16

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 7 Dec 2012, 18:36
Post #63

Group Icon

@(USA)Bruce - The ending was really epic, I had no detectors to locate the mobile CC GLA. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
flyingpancake
post 8 Dec 2012, 18:00
Post #64

Group Icon

Member No.: 9311

Heey guys, this is a fun match me and Kireto had. Any comments and advice you have are welcome.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Gobi_desert_skirmish.rar ( 15.84K ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------

''Commander Flyingpancake of 1st syrup to ground Luftwaffle battalion reporting''

+Quote Post
Commander-GDI
post 25 Dec 2012, 22:38
Post #65

Group Icon

Member No.: 9007

Come on guys I want to see some epic ECA replays tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 25 Dec 2012, 23:41
Post #66

Group Icon

QUOTE (Commander-GDI @ 25 Dec 2012, 23:38) *
Come on guys I want to see some epic ECA replays tongue.gif

Here you go. I wasn't ECA in this game, but that was quite a bloodbath, in the end.

Such battles is what I like most.

Shock (China), Knjaz (Russia), ComradeCamo(ECA) vs CobraHumvee (GLA), Shatterfury (ECA), Kicho (ECA)

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 25 Dec 2012, 23:55

+Quote Post
Commander-GDI
post 26 Dec 2012, 1:27
Post #67

Group Icon

QUOTE (Knjaz. @ 25 Dec 2012, 23:41) *
Here you go. I wasn't ECA in this game, but that was quite a bloodbath, in the end.

Such battles is what I like most.

Shock (China), Knjaz (Russia), ComradeCamo(ECA) vs CobraHumvee (GLA), Shatterfury (ECA), Kicho (ECA)

OMG what a battle omfg.gif

was the game still playable with so many unites?

..loved like the GLA hijacked some sentinels from you, but with this amount of money Russia is still unstopable 8Ip.png

+Quote Post
Jester
post 26 Dec 2012, 1:56
Post #68

Group Icon

Member No.: 80
Forum Mechanic

You guys should play one of the naval maps. I love watching your replays especially when theres epic battles like this biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
darth andrew
post 26 Dec 2012, 8:09
Post #69

Group Icon

Member No.: 399

Hey, where do you put replays? My google search said the Replay folder in Zero Hour's Data folder, but it wasn't there (I have the First Decade version). sad.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out on my own.

This post has been edited by darth andrew: 26 Dec 2012, 8:26

+Quote Post
Commander-GDI
post 26 Dec 2012, 11:32
Post #70

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jester @ 26 Dec 2012, 1:56) *
You guys should play one of the naval maps. I love watching your replays especially when theres epic battles like this biggrin.gif

100 battleships wouldn't be able to move anymore + lag you to hell XD.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post 26 Dec 2012, 13:59
Post #71

Group Icon

Forum Mechanic

No one said there had to be 100 but just enough that it would bring a new side to the battles smile.gif

+Quote Post
WNxMastrefubu
post 26 Dec 2012, 20:22
Post #72

Group Icon

Member No.: 41

Me (Le Fube) vs Bruce

a very good 1v1, Russia vs Europe. and before people criticize my handling of his commandos, i had no idea they could remain stealthed and lay bombs, so everytime i saw my things blow up, i assumed he had an artillery platform shooting them. 2 very different styles of play, and i now know that when an artillery platform shoots, you can hear it.

Attached File  Russia_vs_Europe.rar ( 31.1K ) Number of downloads: 11

This post has been edited by WNxMastrefubu: 26 Dec 2012, 22:35

+Quote Post
GeneralCamo
post 28 Dec 2012, 1:11
Post #73

That person
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 417
C&C ShockWave Co-Leader

I run gentool, so instead of uploading my many replays, I direct you to this page:
http://www.gentool.net/data/zh/

You can find all of my Rise of the Reds games under ComradeCamo. If you want shockwave, that will be Generalcamo. This page archives replays from up to three months ago.

I will be posting highlights though.

Today's highlights:
My first 1.8 game as Russia

In this game, I participate as Russia, in an epic 2 v 2. Unfortunetely, it went downhill pretty quickly, and then became a rather large stalemate. Screenshots:

This post has been edited by Generalcamo: 28 Dec 2012, 1:16

+Quote Post
Jester
post 28 Dec 2012, 3:36
Post #74

Group Icon

Forum Mechanic

Quick question how did you become an observer?

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 28 Dec 2012, 9:22
Post #75

Group Icon

Some action with Manticore, game was meant to test it's capabilities in synergy with other faction superheavies. Basically, like in the game above, I've been passive (howitzers excluded, since I needed rank5) for the most part of the time. But unlike in it, I actually had to join the fight when Russia developed enough. Was a very close call at some point.

Knjaz (ECA), Kireto(China) vs Shatterfury (Russia), Xofolez (China)

Note, how Manticore repair aura saved Wotan from dying, when it got hit by Chinese firestorm bombers (unupgraded). (happened after large scale Russian assault through the middle, when I started to assemble for a counter attack)
You can also see Wotans in action.

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 28 Dec 2012, 11:28

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 11:38