Problem with computer units not moving
Tilum
post 24 Jul 2009, 15:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 282

Hi,
I am having a problem playing on LAN with my friend. When we fight against computer enemies (or allies) they don't move and just stay in their original spawn locations. I heard that it was something to do with them not having AIs. Is there a list which show ones that do not work?
Thanks,
~ Tilum
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JJ
post 24 Jul 2009, 15:39
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 65
Projects: SWR Productions

Currently, the AI for the new Generals (Leang, Deathstrike, Ironside) doesn't work, but you can expect them in the next version of Shockwave.

There's also the possibility that the map you're using doesn't support AI, try another map that you're sure the AI works if so.

+Quote Post
Tilum
post 24 Jul 2009, 16:29
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 282

Hi,
I was using a custom map, and i understood that the new generals would not work. However, when i put them as China nuke general, it too didn't work. Surprisingly, China worked, that was the same USA and GLA, so for anyone who wants to play, all you need to do it put them as one of the default Fractions.
Thanks for your help wink.gif
~ Tilum

+Quote Post
Shock
post 24 Jul 2009, 18:12
Post #4

Forum Green
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 17
Projects: SWR Productions

The Zero Hour Generals AI players were probably not added to the map. It may be a Generals map made ready for Zero Hour, but whoever made it forgot to add the remaining AI players.

Its one button in the Worldbuilder and it should work. If you could send me the map I could do it for you, although it isn't too hard to find on the net how to do it yourself.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 20:08