Serialkillerwhal...
post 7 Apr 2018, 6:09
Post #1

Orcinius Genocidalus
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9223
No, you move.

Namely, the Guardian Angel TMD General's power.

It just seems like something where Griffon, being the air power/drones general, gets more out of it than either Bradley, who focuses on tanks, or Thorne, who prefers infantry.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 7 Apr 2018, 6:28
Post #2

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

it will be useful to all generals because super pdl is generally a useful thing, but I will agree compared to other rank 5 powers in the game it does feel rather underwhelming.

The reasons why I think that aren't anything to do with theme or how cool it is, more so that when you use it.
Not only does it not cover the radius it displays in its calldown icon, but it also still lets missiles get through its pdl and is slow as hell to get there making it kind of annoying to try and time when in the heat of a battle.

if its circling radius was made smaller and more consistent then I feel it would be a good start at making it feel like a more powerful thing, but for the time being, yeah, I can see why you would feel that it would be pretty 'eh' in 2.0.

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 7 Apr 2018, 7:46
Post #3

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

The PDL coverage is not the circle shown for the TMD but theres a smaller circle around the TMD (That we cant see) That pattrolls around the circle

Thats why the TMD feels underwhelming, because it has no defensive usage unless you have aircraft

Having a requirement to benefit from a rank 5 GP is unheard of

As for what you said, Knjaz was actually deep in thought about it.Maybe he can add his two cents here

Personally I dont see the TMD really worth a GP but what do I know, I rarely pick R1 GP's too

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 19:59