IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
excellent team work 2vs3, If you thought 2 vs 3 good players cant happen,Think again.
th3Duke
post 5 Jan 2016, 7:39
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12140

I came across this replay , where GeneralAziz, K. ( i think its Knjaz) vs Dell - GeneralCamo - Celestia , you can see how team play should be played , the two players worked really well on defeating the closest player.

Question : is there a team can beat them ? tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HeDD
post 5 Jan 2016, 11:30
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 11778

Pffff, you find 1 good player, and 2 medium players, that absolutely not prepare for this game(GeneralCamo was dead in 3 min, Celestia leave game with ~10000K). They absolutely dont know what to do in this game with theyr USA(Really Camo, ive say to you pick ECA, but you told me that USA has better defence then ECA, and where you was in 1 min with your super defence?)

That was a bad game to me: no balance, no chances, no really battles.

Great team work? No. There was no really need to skill. This was just beat up children.

And now that JapanBSLover(who is that actyally?) upload this shame, and told to everebody:"see how we good, we 2 take down 3 players, we are a super team!"

+Quote Post
th3Duke
post 5 Jan 2016, 11:42
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 12140

QUOTE (Dell @ 5 Jan 2016, 12:30) *
Pffff, you find 1 good player, and 2 medium players, that absolutely not prepare for this game(GeneralCamo was dead in 3 min, Celestia leave game with ~10000K). They absolutely dont know what to do in this game with theyr USA(Really Camo, ive say to you pick ECA, but you told me that USA has better defence then ECA, and where you was in 1 min with your super defence?)

That was a bad game to me: no balance, no chances, no really battles.

Great team work? No. There was no really need to skill. This was just beat up children.

And now that JapanBSLover(who is that actyally?) upload this shame, and told to everebody:"see how we good, we 2 take down 3 players, we are a super team!"

Hey , why are you mad in the first place , You all are good players , I didnt say you were bad at all , in fact you did pretty good !
But I was going throgh Gentool,net data and downloading replays from players like Mizo-GeneralAziz-Skitt-Knjaz , And I just came across this one , thought Id share it here , And I downloaded some great 2v2`s involving Aziz and Knjaz as team i like their team play

and do you really think they are a bad team ?!! I watched some of their games and I think they form a very difficult team to handle

And GeneralCamo is a good player I think he can take you if you played with him couple of games ...

and How could you say there was no balance for your team when its 3vs2 ?!

And yes i am a Japan Lover tongue.gif

I play under the name Th3Duke , not so much online

--------------------

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 5 Jan 2016, 13:35
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9155

That replay probably shouldn't have went here, as clearly opposing players were inexperienced with such setting, but

QUOTE (Dell @ 5 Jan 2016, 12:30) *

Just watched the replay just to answer this. Want to play the blame game? You're one of main reasons your team lost, even if Camo would do everything right he'd still be out of the game. When I was already Tier 1 spamming Volunteers into Camo's base to support Aziz assault, that's half of the map across from my own base, all you managed to do during that time, while being right next to him, was to provide a BMP with 5 conscripts.

no **** he was out in 3.5 minutes.

This post has been edited by Knjaz.: 5 Jan 2016, 13:39

+Quote Post
GeneralCamo
post 5 Jan 2016, 14:15
Post #5

That person
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 417
C&C ShockWave Co-Leader

Celestia meanwhile literally went "Screw this" and left. Even though she was keeping Dell in the game.

Also, in the future, DO NOT upload replays without the permission of ANY of the participants. That is very rude. I personally did not want this uploaded.

This post has been edited by Generalcamo: 5 Jan 2016, 14:17

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 5 Jan 2016, 14:27
Post #6

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Your link has been removed by me and the topic closed due to complaints. Take this as a warning not to upload this stuff unless everyone agrees with it.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 May 2024 - 23:57