Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Evil songs
Svea Rike
post 28 Sep 2014, 20:21
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

I feel like pretending to take over the world; does anyone know any good, evil songs - preferrably instrumental - that I can listen to? And while I'm at it, is there any evil song that you love listening to?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Baneblade
post 18 Sep 2015, 10:39
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11230
Good solo player, PvP beginner

Well this one is pretty nasty. I was just about to post it in "favourite songs for playing GLA" thread some months ago but suddenly realized it might not be quite the right place demo8.gif .

This one is particularly good for demo truck bombing as a revenge after first USA airforce ownage :

Rachid Taha - Rock el Casbah

So for those who understand arabic and get a little pissed off at the beginning of the song, just listen to the end before flaming plz.

Also for USA players who have as much nostalgia and sick sense of humour as me, here's the original Brittish version :

The Clash - Rock the Casbah

And btw whatever the lyrics, NATO-Chorjavon will always be the GLA angry mob song to me.

This post has been edited by Baneblade: 18 Sep 2015, 10:54

--------------------

"They shall come, expecting the obvious, the simple, the artless. They shall stab at the shadows with confused minds and troubled hearts. Meanwhile, we shall appear unseen from ten directions, and from every one strike a fatal blow."

Farseer Caerys - Battle for the Upper Wastes of Kaurava III - 41 st millenium (precise date unknown)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 April 2024 - 8:30