Reply to this topicStart new topic
GOOD REPLAY GAME, REVIEW AND LEVE A COMMENT
`PeRSuN^
post 8 Oct 2013, 15:08
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10155

Hi guys! I rarely play SW, but ZH is my main weapon. smile.gif So after two years playing ZH I tried SW 1.1 and it's really awesome mod. Now I want to share with you a good replay. Btw I'm NUKE in the game. GL HF
Attached File(s)
Attached File  2v2_SW_FE_nuke_air_vs_salvage_laser.rar ( 87.34K ) Number of downloads: 26

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frostyarmy
post 8 Oct 2013, 18:29
Post #2

League is Life
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 153

I really want to play with you guys , you guys play like fucking pros and i would love to join biggrin.gif

EDIT : About replay -> The stealth commanche spam could have been stopped alot better if salvage general tunneled his ally , also The laser general should still take advantage of MDvees because vs an effective Zoner like nuke its almost necessary in order to stop the nuke cannons of death.

And who is the frostyarmy mate? he is taking my username biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Zhao: 8 Oct 2013, 18:33

+Quote Post
`PeRSuN^
post 9 Oct 2013, 7:21
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10155

QUOTE (Zhao @ 8 Oct 2013, 19:29) *
I really want to play with you guys , you guys play like fucking pros and i would love to join biggrin.gif

EDIT : About replay -> The stealth commanche spam could have been stopped alot better if salvage general tunneled his ally , also The laser general should still take advantage of MDvees because vs an effective Zoner like nuke its almost necessary in order to stop the nuke cannons of death.

And who is the frostyarmy mate? he is taking my username biggrin.gif

Hi Zhao! Thank you for your comment and your opinion about replay. We would like you to join us to get into new battles and show new skils and share experiance! smile.gif We always play on GameRanger if u heard about?!

About replay, I think USA Laser player was a noobish and I kicked him easy, but the other guy SALVAGE is very strong and he build lots of BM while I exausted my forces on his mate. I agree that stealth comanches are not a good idea, but helps sometimes. And SALVAGE should tunnel his mate to protect him.

Unfortunately I dont know who the other two guys are exept my mate.

See ya on battlefield!

This post has been edited by `PeRSuN^: 9 Oct 2013, 7:23

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 19:58