Reply to this topicStart new topic
ROTR 1.86 Error on Launch
Yeeter
post 14 Mar 2021, 3:45
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23551

Hey so I was able to download ROTR 1.85 and the patch update 1.86 and have no issues, I can play it without a hitch, as well as a friend of mine who we’ll call Bob for sake of confusion.

(The 4 of us can play vanilla ZH as well as Shockwave without any problems.)

But my other friend as well as his brother who are living in the same house can’t seem to play it. All 4 of us have the Shockwave mod, TUC Fixed launchers, Gentool, and we’ve all deleted the dbghelp.dll file. Bob and I downloaded the ROTR mod and 1.86 patch and can play on and offline without any issues, but whenever the brothers download ROTR and the patch everything in their ZH folder gets messed up. ROTR has a serious error upon launching from the ROTR launcher and selecting Zero Hour. They then uninstall ROTR and it ends up breaking their Shockwave mod and it ends up having the same issue as ROTR. (Serious error upon launch) The only way to fix it from what we’ve been able to figure out is uninstalling generals from Origin and going through all the steps again.

(Side note : the brothers needed to download and use a VPN to play online, and they had the VPN off to download the ROTR mod.)

Anyone know what’s going on and/or how to fix it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 23:01