IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I know it is not right to talk about politics...
A34Comet
post 5 May 2018, 13:06
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10320

This is unbelievable. I just can't believe what I seen from the USA's offer for trade affair...it looks like whoever wrote it still live in 19th centry. It is nothing but a unequal treaty

If the US really want to solve the problem by talking then this file is nothing but totally waste of precious time, and if they do not want to solve by talk then why don't they bring their "high quality smart missiles" and the 7th fleet, what, China is so weak that will consider this shit without a hot war? It is so insulting in anyway!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
A34Comet
post 5 May 2018, 13:09
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10320

Before the meeting we thought "Finally, a talk for solve the problem. It tooks so long time for these idot to realize we need to talk"

And after they arrive we thought "Crap!! We underestimate their level of idot!!!"

+Quote Post
Frostyarmy
post 5 May 2018, 14:42
Post #3

League is Life
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 153

The reason political conversations are generally a waste of time is because its bound to start a useless conversation about stuff we have no influence over anyway.

The elite are always corrupt but you still have a boss to answer to in the morning so not much you can actually do about it.

Go to work come home and learn to love what life we have here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 21:16