post 10 Apr 2012, 17:41
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 127

Where does the time go?
The count down has began...

welcome all to this slighty chilly day of a max of 6c
Doesnt the years just fly by. Now, As we are coming up the the May 9th parade we going to have a mini series of years past and ask questions like: Is this parade need in a modeern Russia?
But first let us pick a parade at random to have playing in the background for a viewers today.

Now this one take me back.... Now Ivan what would you say about this old parade from many years past?
Well as you can tell it was from days long past and in a timeframe of our history that such events did not have the full funding as we see them today. But, for the times it was not bad to see at least the heads of state were trying to put such events together.
Good point good point. But that brings up the question i asked before... Do we need such a parade in modern Russia today?
The only thing i would reply to that... Hmmm. I would say its apart of our history and not only that but apart of many countries around the old USSR. Say what you will about the USSR but like the west's "lets we forget" mind set, its our way to remember the milion of lives lost in WW2
Im just looking at the parade and I have to ask was this the first one after years with out a parade?
I think so, without knowing the year of couse but i think so.
Oh look at that they didnt even remove the Light post of the streets back in those days.
Yea, that just brings a smile to your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massey's notes: This parade was made, if I remember right, Just under two days of work using: Fraps, Movie maker,RotR v1.2 and Finalbig
Back in 2009

Thank you for your time. Look forward to seeing you again for the next update....
8chi.png Massey

This post has been edited by Massey: 15 Apr 2012, 9:33

--------------------
This is so on the ball----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panzer4life
post 11 Apr 2012, 2:39
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 8935

Love the parade, but where was the air force, or did you do that in a later parade video?

+Quote Post
Massey
post 11 Apr 2012, 4:25
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 127

The limit of my PC back then plus the limits of movie maker only could do 5ish min vidoes before stuffing up. Also i only had two day pre 9may so i realy did a rush job for my first Vday and did not have a plain for the planes yet...

8chi.png

--------------------
This is so on the ball----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 2:47