Fanfiction|Alternative Reality|South American Pact|El Renegade's Legend
__CrUsHeR
post 2 Jul 2015, 15:37
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

After a long time without posting anything about my fictional project about the SAP I decided to move forward again.

Today I will start this thread to introduce the 'El Renegade' - the fictional command of the SAP - and explain their origins in this lore.

As I have almost everything ready about him - but it's something really big - so I'll divide it into parts and I will update this topic weekly into 4 parts.

Well, enjoy and do not forget to click here to read more about my 'alternate reality of the SAP'.

The Legend of El Renegade

"All spoke of him... but almost nobody knew how to define him... some thought that he was a ruthless and bloodthirsty assassin, others that it was a kind of popular anti-hero... while others thought that he was indeed a hero of the most weak and oppressed people... the truth was that for the good or for bad, of ones or the others, the "El Renegade" had arisen; and after that some things would never be the same..." - A renowned Latin writer to describe the El Renegade to your readers.

Part 1:

July 2, 2015, Mines of Cerro Rico, Bolivia.

It was another day in the sufferable existence of the young Juarez; at age 14 his fate was like that of many other childrens that worked in the 'eater of people' mine: extract ore to the exhaust, sell his soul and die early - poor and ignorant.

The path was narrow, the dim light barely illuminated his feet; his father, Rodrigo, always said, "be very careful my child, if you do not know where step does not know where you're going..." wise words of a middle-aged ignorant. It was necessary to move on without looking back, carrying a torn bag with working tools, a pair of old boots and the courage to every worker of Cerro Rico; of course that we also had a liter of 'aguardente' - to endure the routine work.

Before to start the day excavations we needed to receive the blessing of 'El Tio' - it was a morning ritual performed 7 days a week; in this day Juarez had brought some dry bread crumbs - what was left from dinner - and had the alcohol as was usual; his father had kept a handful of cigarettes - was enough. After the offerings the silence was done in the cave - just a dry cough was heard from some asthmatic - then the prayers were chanted by the oldest man; was done... everyone could have a normal working day now.

Then again, Juarez was at the end of the tunnel; during the first part of the day adults broke the massive stones, when tired was the turn of childrens - to avoid excessive wear - so in the meantime the work of the young and the other children were pushing wheelbarrows loaded with ore. Over time Juarez had acquired experience to carry the wheelbarrow without dropping any stone; were two... three... four... five travels; Juarez was tired, and was already almost 1 pm. Juarez sat on the floor, leaning against the rock wall, and took a sip of aguardente; suddenly an unusual sinister as always happened... but this time would be much worse than those who had already seen before.

Everything was shaking and the vision was blurred amid a curtain of dust that rose from the ground; like a nightmare becoming reality flames of fire coming toward him - it was an explosion, and Juarez had never seen one before; the adrenaline went up her spine causing instinctively that went to the floor. Juarez felt a lot of pain and had trouble breathing, then went to hallucinations; he saw 'El Tio' smiling amid the fire and felt the smell of sulfur, the emanating heat was scorching and strangely comforting; the human hand of the idol opened before his eyes, in his palm was a brilliant stone was a ray of sunshine; the 'gift' was given him - as a valuable inheritance passed to father to son - everything became dark again...

Continues...

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 2 Jul 2015, 16:14

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 3 Jul 2015, 2:10
Post #2

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Nice, as always. It's seems as a quite promising start. smile.gif

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
Shockfan42
post 4 Jul 2015, 21:30
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 8836

Excelent begin, SAP need more development for win the site in the lore.

--------------------
EMPEROR OF SQUIRRELKIND

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 5 Jul 2015, 0:26
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (3rdShockArmy @ 2 Jul 2015, 22:10) *
Nice, as always. It's seems as a quite promising start. smile.gif

QUOTE (Shockfan42 @ 4 Jul 2015, 17:30) *
Excelent begin, SAP need more development for win the site in the lore.

Thank you, follow the Part 2 soon.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
Kicknut00
post 19 Jul 2015, 15:18
Post #5

Top Law
Group Icon

Member No.: 10509
Stuff Stuff Blah Blah Blawh Law

Your SAP fan fiction is mah favorite

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 30 Jul 2015, 13:21
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kicknut00 @ 19 Jul 2015, 11:18) *
Your SAP fan fiction is mah favorite

Thanks man, now you can read the second part below.

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 30 Jul 2015, 13:32
Post #7

Group Icon

Ok, even though quite delayed in my initial schedule for the second part of the story, here it is:

Part 2:

Three days later...

His eyes opened slowly as if waking from a aguardente hangover; his body ached as if he had been beaten; the place where it was now was not much better than your home. His body was partially bandaged - head, hands and chest - then finally Juarez remembered the explosion at the mine - feel again the fetid smell of sulfur. Immediately came to her the memory of his father working in these fateful day... desperate lifted his trunk on the makeshift bed ignoring the searing pain caused by burn wounds; he looked around and saw only a dozen other people - other miners - lying in beds like yours, then tears filled his eyes and realized, "my father died in the explosion".

Juarez suddenly heard a sweet female voice, "my angel, you woke up..." then looked at the young; she was a girl with dark hair and dark eyes like the night in a military uniform standard US Army woodland, on his right arm had a banner with the dreaded acronym - that was unaware to Juarez: E.L.N; the girl continued, "my name is Maria, what's your name?" Very shy Juarez said his name. Maria said: "you suffered bodily burns due to explosion, but it will be fine... I'm sorry about your father and his friends, the people we are able to save are here and also will recover. You may be wondering: who are we? "Ejército de Liberación Nacional" (National Liberation Army), his new family... now rest my darling".

For the first time Juarez felt love for a woman; it was an incredible feeling, her heart beat like a time bomb ready to explode - since it never forget his great first and only love: Maria. Already feeling better closed his eyes and slept quiet for a few more hours.

Juarez awoke again and soon came the careful nurse Maria, this time she was accompanied by a long-bearded old man in a military uniform like hers, he wielded an AK-47 rifle. "Do not be afraid my child" - said the quiet voice of man, "my name is Escobar, and I'm the current leader of the ELN... our country is not this; we are from Colombia, and our cell, led by me, came to his town to seek for friends to fight in the revolution". "Revolution!?" Said Juarez surprised - could hardly understand the meaning of this word; Escobar takes something from his pocket and says with a smile on his face: "See!" A glittering gold nugget of approximately a 6 centimeters; Juarez widens his eyes in disbelief and think, "by god... the encounter with the 'El Tio' was not a dream..." Escobar asked, "you have idea of the value of this gold nugget?" Juarez ventured, "a lot of money..." Escobar and Maria began to laugh of the situation; Escobar confirmed, "yes boy, it's a lot of money..."

The old Escobar again had a serious expression and continued his speech, "I'll tell you a brief story Juarez who talks about his life so far..." the boy concentrated to hear Escobar; "a long time ago, 500 years, Europeans came here to explore the riches of his native land; these men who coveted the gold and silver, and because of this desire for power enslaved his people my friend, and enslaved my ancestors in Colombia - my native land; since your life is so... because some wish to have more than others, and we know that this is not fair, is not it?" Juarez agreed with a nod; Then Escobar made the proposal, "you would like to join the ELN?" Juarez was amazed with the proposal and with all that this could mean for your life; He did not think twice and said "yes!" determined. "Good boy... get ready because in a few hours we will fly by plane to Colombia".

It was dark and the night was cold when Juarez was taken into the body of an old truck; next to me was Maria and Escobar also had other heavily armed guerrillas with AKs, hand grenades and RPGs, in another truck that was following in the clandestine convoy were other unknowns and some miners who were assisted by the ELN - Not all miners accepted the invitation to go fight for the ELN in Colombia, then these so simply dismissed after receiving basic medical care.

After a few hours traveling in a manner not very comfortable the convoy arrived at its final destination where some other armed guerrillas waiting in a sort of makeshift hut. The men guarding a clandestine runway in the middle of an open clearing in the dense forest of the region there were two small planes camouflaged at the end of the runway; Juarez could hardly believe what I was seeing... "two planes... fantastic!" All disembarked from the trucks and Escobar said, "this will be your first and probably will not be the last of its flights boy..." Juarez smiled smiled to Escobar for the first time; Escobar explained to everyone, "we can not carry you all in a single flight... we'll make more than one flight until all of you are in Colombia". Soon after Juarez, Escobar and Maria sat on the second plane - Juarez sat in the back seat next to Maria, Escobar in the co-pilot's seat - two guerrillas were on board and the pilot; the pilot said, "put the belts comrades". The engine started and the propeller began to spin faster and faster, the past was left behind and all that existed ahead was the darkness of a new day that would soon be coming...

Between naps Juarez watched for the aircraft window very green and blue; the view was wonderful... after more than four hours the aircrafts landed on the outskirts of the city of Altamira, Colombia; the mountainous region as like Cerro Rico, but it was a more beautiful and welcoming landscape. When they left the plane Escobar asked to Juarez, "what you think of our journey?" Now with less shyness Juarez replied, "it was awesome!" Escobar continued, "come, let me show you our camp..." then Juarez followed his new 'adoptive father' knowing the ELN camp; lived there many friendly people, children and women, had many pets and a football field for leisure - something that Juarez never had the privilege to do - a school and even an infirmary - where Maria usually work serving the local community, there was also a military training field with a track simulating a battlefield - and many men and women were there training; everything was like waking up from a nightmare and be living a dream... Escobar saw in the boy's eyes the glow of one who has awakened to new life and said, "from today you will study, learn to read and write, to have medical care, play with other children, learn to defend our enemies and shoot with a rifle, you'll be a good man and a good soldier here". To begin your new life here will give you the first big lesson today... Escobar takes of the pocket of the his uniform the shining gold nugget that Juarez will gain of the 'El Tio' in the mine; "See!" Escobar said, "This gold will buy our peace and security..." "And I will also be divided equally among all our brothers this richness; therefore I will give him his portion now"; Escobar takes from his other pocket a pack of US dollars and put in the Juarez' hands, then says, "Have $ 1,000 to spend, so enjoy!" Juarez could not believe what I was seeing ... he and his father would certainly be killed if they tried to sell a gold nugget like this, and not earn almost nothing for it - "the 'fool's gold' has claimed the lives of many miners 'greedy'... " said his late father. The boy was very happy to have won that money - although he did not know precisely how much value the money - then thanked immensely Escobar for everything; "thank you Mr. Escobar by help, that 'El Tio' bless and guard you forever"; Escobar did not know the 'El Tio' but I knew it would be something good, like a prayer of 'good luck', then he felt satisfied.

Continue...

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 30 Jul 2015, 13:35

--------------------

+Quote Post
The General
post 11 Dec 2015, 12:42
Post #8

Head of the Federal Council of Byzantine
Group Icon

Member No.: 9974

I like it, a lot.

EDIT: Picture was too big.

This post has been edited by The General: 11 Dec 2015, 12:44

--------------------
"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin."
Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi (RIP).
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Russia: The Evil Empire.
Do not watch RT !
Noam Chomsky on the Genocide in Kosovo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 20:35