IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Generals - Zero Hour Mod Streams Announcements, RotR / SHW / Contra - Pvp / Replays)
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Jul 2015, 23:18
Post #76

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Man, it's way too hot. It's almost like the GLA has his T2 vs ECA Recycler thing pointed at Holland, constantly firing. Can we have the Fenris do that next time please? I want to have an actual winter this year sad.gif

Any way, although The Hunter has told me he will not be present for tomorrows stream or Rise of the Reds 1.851 on my channel on twitch I do not know who will be available, so we'll play it by ear. We might even switch to 1.85 halfway through like we did last week.

Any way, I hope to see you all at 18:00 GMT, to which this is the countdown then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 4 Jul 2015, 23:19
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 8 Jul 2015, 16:18
Post #77

Group Icon

Sorry for the late announcements (expect them to be late on wednesdays from now on) but tonight at 18:00 GMt there will be another stream of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.
Both Celestia (ingame-name, twitch name is luna) and Albundy had something to show me. And if they it to show me, they's show it to you as well.

See you all then on my channel on Twitch!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 11 Jul 2015, 16:12
Post #78

Group Icon

People always wondered how the GLA gets their vehicles.
The answer is: They mine ore from underneath the ground on the battlefield with this mineshaft, and while everything is being lifted up, the ore is melted and processed into vehicles.

Besides the revamped GLA strutures, I bring news of a new testbuild which can be downloaded from here. You will need be a registered member on the SWR forum in order to get this.
And on top of that I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds 1.851 stream on my channel on twitch

The stream starts at 18:00 GMT as per usual and here is the countdown to when I will go live

Hope to see you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 11 Jul 2015, 16:13

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 25 Jul 2015, 13:39
Post #79

Group Icon

Weekend? Check!
crap weather? Check!
No family plans? Check!

Tonight at 18:00 GMT it's a Songrequest RotR stream on my channel on Twitch

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 26 Jul 2015, 12:02
Post #80

Group Icon

If the summer heat isn't killing you already, then a missile from this thing surely will.
Today at 18:00 GMT the Hunter will join me once again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds version 1.851 on my channel on twitch

You can find the countdown to when the stream starts here
And the link to download the version of RotR we're playing here
Remember that you must be a registered member on the SWR forums in order to access the download links.
See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 9 Aug 2015, 10:40
Post #81

Group Icon

Another heatwave, but this time it seems the Wotan Array has been hijacked and is now firing on the ground, rather than the air. Making it once again unbearably hot.

But that doesn't mean there will not be a stream today, because there will be a stream.
Join The Hunter, AlBundyRotR and myself at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch as we'll do the first livestream of the upcoming patch's first release candidate, which, if you have a forum account, you can download here
And otherwise you need to register on the forums first before you can get it.

With the countdown presented

We hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 14 Aug 2015, 14:44
Post #82

Group Icon

After a few days of being ill I'm feeling a lot better and I am in the mood for a stream.
So how about 2 hours of regular stream for Youtube and 2 ish hours with songrequests?
Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will start on http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 16 Aug 2015, 12:34
Post #83

Group Icon

Which path do you take? Cheaper, less build time but more offensively with the Vehicle Assembly or more expensive, longer build time, but more defensively from the Field Command?

Today at 18:00 GMT The Hunter will join me on my channel on twitch for another stream of the pre-release candidate of Rise of the Reds 1.86 which you can download here (forum account is mandatory for downloadlink)

I present the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Aug 2015, 12:45
Post #84

Group Icon

Today I need to start work at 18:00 my time (CET) and tomorrow I'm going out with my family so I don't know if I'll be streaming on Saturday. And because of that I am going to announce this today!
But Sunday, for sure, I will be streaming Rise of the Reds again.

Just like last week, The Hunter will join me at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and we will be streaming the Pre-Release Candidate of 1.86.
In order to join us in-game, you need to be a registered member on the SWR forums and after that, you can download the pre-release candidate from this link

So for the occasion, here is the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 Sep 2015, 12:55
Post #85

Group Icon

While last Sunday I was away for a family BBQ, this Sunday I will be here for you and stream another session of Rise of the Reds, joined by The Hunter at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Here is the countdown
And I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Sep 2015, 15:31
Post #86

Group Icon

Going to stream some RotR tonight with Songrequests!
www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
See you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Sep 2015, 23:19
Post #87

Group Icon

We are inching closer and closer to the release of the 1.86 Patch of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 18:00 GMT once again for a Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

Get the latest patch, which was released on the 3rd of September here if you have a forum account (register first if you don't have one)
With the countdown to the stream presented here
I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 27 Sep 2015, 1:16
Post #88

Group Icon

Looks like the Americans really love their DRONAGE!.
Introducing the new USA Recon Drone, which you'll be able to build in the latest Test Patch (V4) as just 1 of the many changes. Most are balance and some bug fixes, but this is a new piece of hardware for you.

Tomorrow on September 27th 2015 at 18:00 GMT, I will be joined by ze Big Fromage, Maelstrom, for another stream of Rise of the Reds, presenting this new patch and hopefully seeing 1 or 2 new changes on my channel on twitch

I present the countdown to when we'll start
And I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Oct 2015, 11:44
Post #89

Group Icon

Dropping it like it's hot. The ATV Humvee, gotten from that particular GP has gotten a visual overhaul and will be present in the next update.

One of the matches featured in today's stream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 will be me vs Maelstrom, who will be my co-commentator again. But today we're going to play as each other's strongest faction. This should be an interesting match.

Join us today at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and I hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 4 Oct 2015, 11:45

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 9 Oct 2015, 12:41
Post #90

Group Icon

Saturday Night Fever... on a Friday? Seems like the Russians are having it too.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for a old fashioned Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream, which will later turn into a stream with SONGREQUESTS!

I took the day off because I really miss these awesome streams and I miss you guys!
See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 11 Oct 2015, 13:32
Post #91

Group Icon

Thermobarics.. Ah I love that word too! (but not as much as tesla of course)

Tonight at 18:00 GMt The Hunter will join me as co-commentator on my channel on twitch for another Rise of the Reds Testbuild stream

Countdown until the stream starts

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 Oct 2015, 13:49
Post #92

Group Icon

While I've been absent or too tired this past weekend, I do have the day off tonight and thus I want to do a Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream.

The first 2 matches are reserved for myself and my co-commentator, Maelstrom, where we will continue our series of Faction Mirror Matches.
Tonight we'll kick things off with China and then w'll do USA.
After each match we will take some time to talk about the specific match we played and also take a little break.

Afterwards, we can continue with a regular stream if people are up for it.

We start at 18:00 GMT, which is at the end of the countdown
And the place to be is, as always, my channel on twitch

For those that missed the first match, ECA, here is the video on youtube

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 23 Oct 2015, 13:46
Post #93

Group Icon

With a score of 2 -1 in my favor, tomorrow, on October 24th 2015 at 18:00 GMT it is time to finish this little mini series of Faction Mirror Matches with Maelstrom as not only my co-commentator, but as my opponent.
This time we'll play as my strongest faction, Russia, first and finish it off with the match that spawned this entire series: Is my own GLA better than Maelstrom?

After these 2 matches I'll continue with Songrequests!

The place to be: My channel on Twitch
The countdown to the stream

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Nov 2015, 2:01
Post #94

Group Icon

There has been 1 match up that has been requested over and over again ever since we did it in the 1.85 pre-release time.
I guess you all forgot, so for that, I ask you to take a look at this following video:

Does it refresh your memory? Good...
YES! After more than 18 months, the 2 Mod Leaders, The Hunter and Comrade will face of once again in an even MORE epic match to see who can make an even better scrap metal sculpture of his opponent!
Join me, The Hunter and Comr4de tomorrow. November 1srt 2015 at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch for the most anticipated match of 2015!
Why the Gun Turret as promopic? don't ask me. I only get the promopics from The Hunter, but I can present you with the countdown to when the stream will start. Keep in mind I will start off with some pre-stream music around 5 minutes before.
Here is the countdown
We all hope to see you all then. Because if you're not there, you will have missed out!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 1 Nov 2015, 2:02

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 5 Nov 2015, 13:13
Post #95

Group Icon

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 5 Nov 2015, 13:50
Post #96

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

Kudos....Kinda curious as to how many streams you've done for ROTR so far...
Probably more than a 100 tongue.gif

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 Nov 2015, 2:43
Post #97

Group Icon

Yes, I've done ell over 100 streams. Just over 100 got uploaded to Youtube, but I've also done a lot of streams with Song Requests, which I can't upload to Youtube

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 8 Nov 2015, 1:52
Post #98

Group Icon

As The Hunter is taking a seat on the sidelines, Comr4de will be joining me tomorrow for another Rise of the Reds 1.86 V7 testbuild stream. And we will also have a special guest.
Who that is, you'll have to come over to my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT to find out for yourselves.

Here is the countdown
And we hope to see all of you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Nov 2015, 23:54
Post #99

Group Icon

Tomorrow, Friday November 13th 2015 I will be doing a few streams of Rise of the Reds version 1.86 and from this moment on I will no longer touch anything related to 1.85

The first stream will start at around 14:00 GMT (15:00 AMSTERDAM time) on my channel on twitch for the following reason: THE REASON

YES Version 1.86 will have its PUBLIC release as of the start of my stream and that does mean that I will be starting at the moment that countdown hits 0.

I hope that the testers will be around for a game or 2 that you can watch while you download and install the patch

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 20 Nov 2015, 16:33
Post #100

Group Icon

13 songs, all wrong, have been selected to kick off tonight's song Request section of the Rise of the Reds Stream on my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT tonight!

I will be doing a regular 2-ish hour session for the youtubez first and then switch to the Songrequests.
Hope you bring plenty of wrong songs with you!
See you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 20 Nov 2015, 16:33

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 11:00