IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour, Streams of the Vanilla Campaigns, unmodded
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 May 2015, 17:39
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Greetings, Generals.

According to the schedule that really doesn't exists, I should be able to start the planned Campaign Playthrough of Command & Conquer: Generals on stream on JUNE 1ST 2015 at 18:00 GMT every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday until I am done with the Zero Hour Campaign.
I will NOT be doing the Generals Challenges.
These playthroughs will be done on NORMAL difficulty as I have never played the game/expansion before. Also please leave any backseat gaming off the chat.

The place where this will happen, is of course My Channel On twitch and I will be announcing all streams On My Facebook Page and in this very topic!

Hope to see you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 14 Jun 2015, 21:34
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 19 May 2015, 19:40
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

1. Why we need this streams?
2. What is the main aim of this streams?
3. Is future ROTR campaign will be a continuation of events from past ZH campaign?

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 May 2015, 21:22
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 19 May 2015, 20:40) *
3. Is future ROTR campaign will be a continuation of events from past ZH campaign?

1: Because it's my channel and I do what I want on my channel. It's not going to affect the Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Streams of RotR any way as I do have a stream schedule I try to keep.
2: To play the campaigns of the game and get more experience with the core of 3 factions I am not good with in RotR, so that hopefully I can get better at them.
3: I don't know because I'm not a developper

+Quote Post
TimeBurner
post 20 May 2015, 4:41
Post #4

Motherland's Finest
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10454
"We have watched, we have waited, now... we act!"

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 20 May 2015, 3:40) *

1.Cause the emperor wills it!
2.For the glory of the imperium!
3.RotR's lore is a continuation of the ZH lore.I dont know about the future campaigns,but its most likely.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Jun 2015, 15:50
Post #5

Group Icon

Well, Generals, it's time for me to learn the basics and why you guys love this game and the mods so much.
After having streamed Rise of the Reds for over a year, I owe this to not only myself, but also to all of you out there.
So for that I ask you to join me as I will be playing through the original campaigns of Command & Conquer: Generals for the very first time, on my channel on Twitch

I will be starting off with the Training Missions and see how much of the campaigns I can complete in 2 hours for today. And I will be starting tonight at 18:00 GMT

I present to you all the countdown

And I hope to see all of you then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 1 Jun 2015, 15:52

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Jun 2015, 22:49
Post #6

Group Icon

With the Tutorial and the first 4 missions of the Chinese Campaign done, Tomorrow, June 2nd 2015 at 18:00 GMT I will finish off the rest of the Chinese Campaign in Command & Conquer: Generals on my channel on Twitch

I present the countdown to when it will start

+Quote Post
Karpet
post 2 Jun 2015, 20:24
Post #7

Comrade Bear
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9722
Projects: Deep Impact

QUOTE (Hecthor Doomhammer @ 19 May 2015, 16:22) *
1: Because it's my channel and I do what I want on my channel. It's not going to affect the Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Streams of RotR any way as I do have a stream schedule I try to keep.
2: To play the campaigns of the game and get more experience with the core of 3 factions I am not good with in RotR, so that hopefully I can get better at them.
3: I don't know because I'm not a developper

Well, you know, really the best way to be more experienced is to play the factions in RotR, the playstyle since Zero Hour, let alone Generals has changed a lot.

--------------------
Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 2 Jun 2015, 22:53
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Karpet @ 2 Jun 2015, 21:24) *
Well, you know, really the best way to be more experienced is to play the factions in RotR, the playstyle since Zero Hour, let alone Generals has changed a lot.

Perhaps, but I do want to play the campaign to have it done any way

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Jun 2015, 22:15
Post #9

Group Icon

With the Chinese campaign done, it's time to move to the next faction on the list. GLA in Command & Conquer: Generals.
While I've already messed around with it a little bit in the Chinese campaign through cheesing, this time it's the GLA doing the cheesing.

So please, join me tomorrow, June 4th 2015 at 18:00 on my channel on Twitch as I play blindly through this campaign.
Please refrain from spoiling anything because this is, after all, a blind playthrough.

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

And I hope to see you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 3 Jun 2015, 23:02

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 8 Jun 2015, 12:06
Post #10

Group Icon

ALADIN SNACKBAR, can I take order? 5 Bomb trucks, 2 Scud Launchers and 3 more missions of GLA? Ok, that will be delivered to my channel on twitch at 18:00 GMT tonight.

How long must you wait? This long!

See you then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 8 Jun 2015, 12:07

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 9 Jun 2015, 17:12
Post #11

Group Icon

I apologize for the late announcement. I had my hands full all day. with my head and hair.

But tonight at 18:00 GMT I will start the first 4 missions of the USA campaign on Command & Conquer: Generals on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the start of the stream

Hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 Jun 2015, 21:44
Post #12

Group Icon

Cheddar isn't real cheese, so I guess I'll have to finish the USA Campaign without cheese then.

Join me tomorrow, June 11th 2015 at 18:00 GMT, as I blindly tackle the last 3 missions of Command & Conquer: Generals on my channel on twitch

I present the countdown

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 14 Jun 2015, 21:39
Post #13

Group Icon

Well, I ended Command & Conquer: Generals' Campaign with USA, so (from what I understand) I will start the expansion's Campaign, command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour where I left off: with USA on my channel on Twitch

Now as this is my very first playthrough, I would appreciate if any and all spoilers and back seat gaming would remain off the chat.

So please, join me tomorrow, Monday June 15th 2015 at 18:00 GMT for the start of the ZH campaign.
I present to you the countdown

(original wallpaper by Kris of C&C Untitled)

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 15 Jun 2015, 22:19
Post #14

Group Icon

3 down, 2 to go.
Tomorrow, June 16th 2015 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming the last 2 missions of the USA Campaign of Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour on my channel on Twitch

I present the countdown

And I hope to see you all then

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Jun 2015, 11:41
Post #15

Group Icon

With the USA Campaign of Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour done, it's time to move on to the next one. The GLAH! Campaign.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT to see me fail, flail and get frustrated to hail... I mean Hell when I tackle the first few missions of this campaign on my channel on Twitch
Remember that this is a BLIND playthrough so please do keep all spoilers and backseat gaming off the chat.

I present the countdown to when I will start

And I hope to see you all then!

ALADIN SNACKBAR!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 22 Jun 2015, 15:41
Post #16

Group Icon

Tonight at 18:00 GMT it's time to tackle the last 2 missions of GLAH in Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour on my channel on Twitch
This should also be the last week of the campaign and I still haven't decided whether to play the Generals Challenges.

and by ALADIN SNACKBAR I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 24 Jun 2015, 10:49
Post #17

Group Icon

I know it's wednesday and I know under normal circumstances I would stream RotR tonight, but with the set back of the 5th GLA mission from monday, which extended the campaign to tuesday, tonight I will start the China Campaign of Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour in stead, because with the limited time per day I have, I really want to finish the campaign this week.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch to see me (probably) fail.

and I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 25 Jun 2015, 15:51
Post #18

Group Icon

No matter how long it takes, tonight at 18:00 GMT I will finish the campaign of command & Conquer: Generals -Zero Hour on my channel on twitch

Since I only have the 4th and 5 mission of China left, it might be a short stream, but it also might be a long stream, but any way, here is the countdown to when it all starts

I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 16:30