Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chinese Covert Mission 4
RedDeadSmeg
post 25 Jun 2018, 18:32
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13220

"Good job in Hammerfest General. Thanks to you, ECA experimental research has been set back months, if not years."

"While you were relaxing back home, Black Lotus discovered a disturbing event in southern Russia. It looks like the Russians are trying to surpass our tank supremacy by creating super-heavy tanks to counter our glorious Overlords. This abomination has been given the codename Sentinel. She was attempting to gather as much intel as she could on the Sentinels when her outpost was attacked and overrun by Shock Troopers. We believe she is being held in a small prison just outside the ruined town where she first discovered the Sentinel Tanks in their testing phase."

"The United States has offered their services for this mission. They are slowly coming out of hibernation and your destruction of the GLA Drug Lab in Kenya has made their covert operations in Africa much easier. The renowned Colonel Burton will be under your command, use him to free Lotus and salvage as much of her operation as you can. Pathfinders will also be available should you find a place to deploy them from "

Objective 1: Free Black Lotus by killing all the prison guards.

Objective 2: Kill the Shock Troopers occupying the Chinese outpost to bring it back online.

Objective 3: Protect the Command Centre and Internet Centre while you hold off the advancing Sentinel Tanks.

Objective 4: Destroy the Industrial Plants and ALL Sentinel Tanks.

Objective 5: Evacuate Black Lotus and Colonel Burton via Combat Chinook.

Hints:

Beware of enemy conscripts, they can detect Burton and Lotus easily.

Black Lotus has lost her ability to hack, however, she is able to use timed and remote demo charges just like Burton.

Disruptor Teams are your friends for objective 3.

Attached File  ChinaCovertMission4.zip ( 139.11K ) Number of downloads: 35

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 26 Jun 2018, 20:24
Post #2

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Great mission! Can't wait for the Ural Mountains sequel. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
RedDeadSmeg
post 26 Jun 2018, 21:22
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 13220

QUOTE (3rdShockArmy @ 26 Jun 2018, 20:24) *
Great mission! Can't wait for the Ural Mountains sequel. biggrin.gif

That one is Mission 3 in Aleksandr's campaign tongue.gif

Edit: Almost forgot to say, it's good to see you back 3rdShockArmy! It's been too long biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by RedDeadSmeg: 26 Jun 2018, 21:23

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 27 Jun 2018, 1:35
Post #4

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Of my, but of course. Didn't think of it. Perfect! You're making a well rounded story.

Thanks! biggrin.gif It's great to be back. And it's great you're still making these wonderful missions. I thought they were great before, but now they're even better. Can't wait for whatever's coming next, biggrin.gif

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
Reaper19
post 27 Jun 2018, 1:45
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 16157

Got done playing it yesterday, it was pretty easy cruising through the mission with Burton and then Black Lotus (despite the fact that she "lost" her ability to hack but the timed and remote demo charges more than made up for it)
the only really hard part that I had to go through was protecting the outpost from the three to four waves (not sure which because I was in the middle of combat) of Sentinel tank teams and I couldn't just move Burton in to take care of it because hey
this is the Russians that I was facing so their vehicles have anti-infantry guns on it as well (despite the little damage that they make but the number of Kodiak tanks I was facing added that up which damn near killed Burton twice and make me fail the mission)
Other than that it was smooth sailing, I'm so looking forward to the next (or last) mission of this Chinese Covert Campaign you've got going on here. First the ECA then the Russians, I'm excited to see how this plays out for sure ;D

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 20:20