Reply to this topicStart new topic
SWR net help!
Warstarter1
post 24 Jan 2017, 22:14
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 14390

So I was playing on CNC-online with some friends but I found out about SWR net to play with others, I've been trying to get it to work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling CNC generals from form Orignal so it was a fresh install and also a fresh install of shockwave it seems to be installed the launcher tells me how many people online but the adapter fails to instal even though it says installed, I've installed and reinstalled much time with admin permissions and my firewall off and it on windows 7. if I could get any input that would help a lot!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TANDL
post 20 May 2017, 1:08
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 15303

QUOTE (Warstarter1 @ 25 Jan 2017, 7:14) *
So I was playing on CNC-online with some friends but I found out about SWR net to play with others, I've been trying to get it to work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling CNC generals from form Orignal so it was a fresh install and also a fresh install of shockwave it seems to be installed the launcher tells me how many people online but the adapter fails to instal even though it says installed, I've installed and reinstalled much time with admin permissions and my firewall off and it on windows 7. if I could get any input that would help a lot!

Such a shame that noone replied (((
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 11:23