Reply to this topicStart new topic
GC crashes
eric_hein
post 14 Jan 2010, 9:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 564

Hello everyone, this is my first post on these forums. I play a lot of Zero Hour with my friends in the dorm, when I showed them this mod we all pretty much soiled ourselves. I love how you've managed to add a ton of new content while still remaining true to the feel of the game. Thank you, Shockwave developers.

Now, on to my question. The Generals Challenge sometimes crashes right after I win. I don't see any pattern of when it does or doesn't. Even if I save right before winning, it still crashes every time I try to finish it.

It's probably a problem on my end, but I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to upload all the Mission Start save games for the Generals Challenge. I tried taking a look at the file format to fake it, but I couldn't figure it out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wb21
post 14 Jan 2010, 9:56
Post #2

Товарищ
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 175
ex-D' WRTHBRNGR

The game usually crashes if you complete the Challenge or trying to exit the Skirmish/Challenge. That issue has been an integral part of the game, as the problem lies in the hard coded SAGE engine which makes it no one but EA itself to fix it. TBH, this may have been long solved if EA has allowed modders to fix the engine itself.

--------------------

"Not in mood...go away..."
"We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world."

Bringing wrath to a forum near you since 2009!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 8:55