IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello everyone !, Obnoxious half-width ASCII text.
Ally
post 7 Feb 2017, 17:00
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14509
"Life is a horizontal fall" ★

A soldier travels through a muddy dirt road, his combat boots flecked with mud, his battle dress uniform drenched in human blood from the previous battles. The reticent sky above occasionally flickering with falling stars, mingled together with ack-ack gun fires. Low sounds of artillery firing in the distance and piercing shrieks of burning airplanes hitting the ground. Heaven or hell, all that blabbering being a nonexistent thing in this land. Lone soldier keeps on struggling and walking through the path, staccato sounds of thud, thud, thud and destruction growing closer. Maybe a trick of the deranged mind? In war, there not a more fear-inducing enemy like the deranged mind, especially your mind. Lone soldier kept on walking in this wicked environment. Face appearing more separated from the rest of the World. Suddenly, a bright flash rocked the earth, a weird mechanical beast emerged from the end of the path, lights from flares falling graciously down, clacking of tracks engulfing the World. Sharp sounds, harsh voices and a man in yelling from inside the belly of a beast - "Man, twelve o'clock, fifty! Load up that em gee!". A fleeing glimpse of reddish tracer rounds shooting through the air and then the familiar sound of gunfire followed by dreaded silence. The lone soldier falls down on the mud-covered earth, the perforated helmet detached from the skull. Red blood everywhere slowly dissipating into the mud, rain and into the woodland camouflage.

So hello everyone, I'm sure some of you might already know me. smile.gif I am Ally, the same person from the RoTR Discord chat. One day, I thought about finally registering on this fine forum and so here I am. I hope I get to know some of you girls and guys more closely soon and sorry, if I made some terrible mistaking in my profile organization or my writing. sad.gif I am still getting used to this type of a forum construction. Cheers everyone and I am sure going to enjoy my time in here! biggrin.gif

By the way, why I can not access member profiles or send any messages yet? Is this some regular part of the authorization process? Cheers!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
atmospheric
post 7 Feb 2017, 17:08
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 13346

Dam. Good to see ya here, Ally smile.gif

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 7 Feb 2017, 17:17
Post #3

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

You need atleast five posts to do thoose things Ally, Nice to finnaly see you.

I do wonder if theres more of your kind, thoose who registered on discord/skype first then came to the forums.Also nice text effects

--------------------

+Quote Post
atmospheric
post 7 Feb 2017, 17:47
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 13346

well, incase you haven't recognized me, I am Atom, from Discord!

+Quote Post
Skitt
post 7 Feb 2017, 18:56
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10811
Aut vincere aut mori, Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui, De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum.

hey ally, welcome.
nice formatting btw makes a nice change from seeing the same font/style constantly

--------------------

+Quote Post
ComradeCrimson
post 20 Feb 2017, 20:12
Post #6

The Trench Dog
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10225

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18 April 2024 - 11:47