Die Glocke, 'The Bell' of Germans.
__CrUsHeR
post 8 Sep 2012, 16:07
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

It is known that the Nazis tried to build aircraft in disc format. The object in question, at first glance, might seem like the design of an unmanned aircraft. But make no mistake.

The Bell (in German, Die Glocke) is on the list of Hitler's superweapons (Wunderwaffe). His project was so secret that until now it was unclear whether Hitler was aware of it or not.

The object is described as having the shape of a bell - hence its name - made of a metal hard and heavy, with 2.75 m in diameter and 3.65 to 4.6 m tall. According to Cook, the bell contained two cylinders revolve unlike each other and would be full of "a substance like mercury violet". The liquid metal was called Xerum 525 and was carefully "stored in a 'thermos' with thin feet high lined with [3 cm] lead." Other substances were used in the experiments and were called "light metals" (Leichtmetall) as thorium and beryllium peroxides. According to Cook, the Bell emitting strong radiation when activated - effect that would have caused the death of several scientists as well as plants and animals subjected to tests.

In the book "Weapons, Science and Technology Suppressed and Still Secret of Hitler" ("Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology"), 2007, Stevens speculates that the Sino contained red mercury and describes stories alleging that a concave mirror on top of the device allowed the vision of "images from the past" during its operation.

Witkowski speculated that Bell was stopped in a "South American nation friendly to the Nazis." For Cook, the machine came to the United States as part of an agreement with General Hans Kammler, the SS. For Farrell, the bell was recovered by the military near Kecksburg, USA. There are also those who believe that the Nazis destroyed shortly before the end of World War II to prevent the Allies found him and took over his technology. We explore this possibility further. Come on, while studying the effects of operation and objectives Bell.

When she was operated, was triggered by only one or two minutes to consume a lot of energy and the radioactive and electromagnetic effects. Several scientists died in its first operation. In subsequent tests, plants and animals such as rats were exposed to Bell and decomposed in the form of oozing dark without displaying the normal decay in a matter of minutes or hours after exposure.

"A crystalline substance formed within the tissues, destroying them from within; fluids, including blood, turned a jelly and is clearly separated into fractions distilled," said Sporrenberg. "People in the program also suffered from sleep problems, memory loss and balance, muscle spasms and a permanent bad taste in the mouth." The plants lose chlorophyll and all were white. A few hours later, died.

Equipment improvements made the Sino less lethal. But despite the protective clothing, five of the seven scientists involved later died with symptoms mentioned above.

And what was the Xerum 525? At first glance, seems to be some radioactive isotope of mercury or a radioactive substance in a chemical solution. Note that a stranger mercury oxide known as "red mercury" can have large neutron emission properties when subjected to sudden explosive stress and can be a way to start the fission without enormous fusion reactions of hydrogen bombs, in addition to being able, on their own, of fission explosions a few kilotons. Maybe the Nazis have stumbled across a similar substance during the war.

During testing, the Sino emitted a blue glow and the staff was maintained at 150 or 200 yards from Bell, protected by tons of rock. The coaches said they felt closer to a metallic taste in the mouth while the unit was on. The chamber in which the device was tested was coated with ceramic blocks and layers of rubber. The rubber was removed and burned after each test and the chamber was washed with brine by inmates from nearby concentration camps.

The rotation of the object, the Xerum 525 and the field effects suggest that the Germans researching the inertial and vortex properties of radioactive material subjected to high-speed rotation.

Object with which the bell may have seemed (Photo via GreyFalcon.us) It is possible that this rotation was caused by passing current - why so high consumption of electricity - but the possibility of mechanical rotation should not be excluded by account that, since the Germans progress in jet turbines and uranium centrifuges would have given them the experience to build high speed turbines for rotating the study material. In this sense, it is possible that the Bell was nothing more than two turbines of high speed rotation whose senses were contrary - some sort of high speed turbine electromechanical, perhaps an offshoot of the development of German centrifuge technology.

The storage device in an underground chamber of 30 m² coated with ceramic blocks and layers of rubber suggests he uttered great heat and effects of electromagnetic and electrostatic field when operated extremely strong. The report metallic taste in the mouth of the few who survived also gives strength to the theory. The quick decay without apparent putrefaction of organic material in their field of influence suggests effects that some would associate with scalar waves.

Link (Portuguese-Brazil): http://blogdoastronomo.wordpress.com/2011/...-glocke-o-sino/
-------------------------------

The Nazis had developed the supposed 'Bell' or everything is but a fraud?

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MARS
post 8 Sep 2012, 16:48
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 10

I know these stories. All the names ring a bell - no pun intended - and it IS an interesting subject matter but personally, I treat this more as science fiction / what if kinda stuff. There is pretty much NO evidence on the validity of ANY of these speculations besides the fact that the aforementioned people existed. Now, if there was a time in history when scientists were able to perform very dubious research outside all realms of moral and reason, it certainly was during the Nazi era, because Hitler simply had a habit of green-lighting pretty much every sketch of an alleged superweapon that someone scribbled on a beer mat and turned it into a funded project. Flying wings, guided rockets and yes, even some crude concepts of sonic/beam weapons. But the Bell is a different thing: Some say it somehow channelled images of the past (think about the implications of that) while others claim that it was some sort of anti-gravity device that could levitate. Now, even nowadays, such theories are still regarded as fringe science (for the sake of simplicity, let's leave out the hypothetical possibility that present day militaries/governments/scientists know more about the laws of nature than they publically say). But a machine THIS intricate, physics-breaking and anachronistically high-tech, made by people who couldn't even build a crude nuclear fission bomb? Seems kinda hard to believe. When you get right down to it, an atomic bomb isn't that much of a complicated phenomenon, but this, this is basically saying 'here's a giant steel cone made of unobtainium; you pour some different kind of unobtainium in it, turn on some science, and BAM: Secret Nazi chronosphere that turns living things into jelly. That's...kinda stretching the suspension of disbelief.

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 8 Sep 2012, 17:39
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

Truly an anti-gravity machine that emits radiation, causes people to jam and theoretically travels in space-time is hard to believe, but before the Third Reich almost nobody believed that nuclear fission was something possible in practice, they created the main theories about the use of this energy for war purposes, and not concluded an atomic bomb because they were prevented.

The "Operation Paperclip" existed although officially denied, there is evidence of this (top secret documents), and it was because of her that the "Manhattan Project" prospered and succeeded in building the "Trinity".

The Germans produced the first nuclear centrifuges and even today countries like Brazil use this technology to date the years '40-50 'and work perfectly. For a short period of time (period of Nazi) Germany got incredible technologies that have revolutionized the concepts of science, at least in the military sphere.

People who are mentioned existed according to the official story told by Germans and Poles (enemies), and there are ruins of the old laboratory however authenticity is questionable.

Discuss the 'unconventional technologies' will always be polemical because the military will always disqualify the truth about the existence of such technologies.

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 8 Sep 2012, 17:59

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
CoLT
post 9 Sep 2012, 4:12
Post #4

C&C:Reichsmarsch Mod Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 9264

QUOTE (MARS @ 8 Sep 2012, 23:48) *
I know these stories. All the names ring a bell - no pun intended - and it IS an interesting subject matter but personally, I treat this more as science fiction / what if kinda stuff. There is pretty much NO evidence on the validity of ANY of these speculations besides the fact that the aforementioned people existed. Now, if there was a time in history when scientists were able to perform very dubious research outside all realms of moral and reason, it certainly was during the Nazi era....

Exactly this is why I'll be designing my own version of "Die Glocke" for my mod. smile.gif

I found these stories interesting. In fact, any of the wunderwaffe have very interesting histories.

--------------------

Visit our ModDB

+Quote Post
Vidar
post 9 Sep 2012, 11:35
Post #5

I AM ESCALATION!
Group Icon

Group: Badass
Member No.: 9
Projects: SWR Tester

Well a difficult topic to begin with. I have a book about that "Bell" and im in the boat with MARS here. Altho i have alot knowledge
about nazi secret programs and the V aswell as W weapons from my grandmother and my grandfather, i do not realy see solid evidence
for the bell. But who knows, you wont find many notes about the nazis testing laser´s on trees near penemünde either so there might be a
grain of truth to the bell too.

This post has been edited by Vidar: 9 Sep 2012, 11:38

--------------------
Stinger says:
"You are the Chuck Norris figure of our forums, you know."

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
CoLT
post 9 Sep 2012, 17:28
Post #6

C&C:Reichsmarsch Mod Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 9264

That's why, as they say in some of those cheesy law shows on tv, "Lack of evidence can be evidence on its own".

--------------------

Visit our ModDB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 12:11