IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How to survive against China and Russia if you are GLA, ECA or USA?
OrikoMikuni
post 25 Jan 2020, 5:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19478

I played against my friend on some rare occasions due to our constant busy time and I found that Russian tank blob coped with Grumble or Chinese nuke and flame based weapon are my worst nightmare. I still failed to find an effective idea how to deal with them as the moment my friend got a critical number of it he just roll flat into my base. I can't get enough long range defense against Nuke Cannon or Gorgon if I played ECA. As for USA and GLA if I couldn't rush my friend to victory then I got no idea how to win against the Russian tanks. Any advice would be appreciated.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 25 Jan 2020, 5:22
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
OrikoMikuni
post 22 Mar 2020, 3:16
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 19478

Yeah that Goliath system Russian Hind is annoying as well, somehow their helicopter are way too tanky when that thing is activated and not to mention they are already tanky by default. But then again Russia is all about heavy armor and heavy protection so it just fit them well enough.

+Quote Post
XoGamer
post 3 Apr 2020, 9:53
Post #3

Tactically Toxic
Group Icon

Member No.: 12634

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 22 Mar 2020, 2:16) *
Yeah that Goliath system Russian Hind is annoying as well, somehow their helicopter are way too tanky when that thing is activated and not to mention they are already tanky by default. But then again Russia is all about heavy armor and heavy protection so it just fit them well enough.

there's not much you can do about that except stacking T2 AA. Wotans/Grumbles/Patriots can sometimes invalidate Goliath via AOE damage.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 April 2024 - 16:55